*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168394-Potty-Training-Tales-Remastered/cid/3341493-Liza-holds-in-her-pee
Rated: E · Interactive · Children's · #2168394
In honor of the deleted Potty Training Tales, I've decided to, in essence, recreate it
This choice: Liza holds in her pee  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Liza holds in her pee

    by: Soccekara
Amy pulls down Liza’s cloth training pants and sits Liza on her training potty.

“Why don’t you go pee pee on the potty Liza and then we can go play,” her mother says.

“I don’t have to go,” Liza retorts.

“Let’s give it a minute, Amy replies. As she waits and encourages Liza to go, she also shows Liza the new sticker chart that is hanging on the bathroom wall along with a collection of stickers with both smiley faces and frowny faces on them. She explains Liza gets to put a smiley on the chart when she uses the potty but if she has a accident then a frown will be added.

Liza seems wholly uninterested in what Amy is saying about the chart but then Amy adds that based on the chart there will be both prizes and potentially consequences time progresses, and that seems to get Liza’s attention temporarily.

Finally, after 5 minutes of Liza squirming but not going Amy relents and let’s Liza off the potty and pulls up her cloth training pants and lets her go play.

After a few minutes of playing in the playroom, Liza starts to realize she now has to go pee. What does Liza do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Soccekara (UN: soccerkara00 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Filipino4-ever has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168394-Potty-Training-Tales-Remastered/cid/3341493-Liza-holds-in-her-pee