*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose Your Character(s)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169269-Magical-Coins/cid/2548258-Choose-Your-Characters
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2169269
Two coins hold the power to change the wielder's form and mind.
Chapter #1

Choose Your Character(s)

    by: TrashyTrishy
Who shall be buying these wondrous coins?

Will it be Jed and Paula, a loving couple in their late 20’s? Their relationship is the best part of both their lives, and with coins in hand, there's a lot they’ll want to change...

Or maybe it's Derek and Jayden, juniors in high school and best friends? There bodies are already going through a lot of changes, but with the coins and their need to find themselves, I bet they'll go through even more...

Or maybe it's Daisy, a freshman in university and bookworm? She hasn't joined any clubs or sororities, but with the help of a coin maybe that will change...

Or maybe it’s a character from a story, one you possibly already know?

Or it's your own character?

You have the following choices:

1. Jed and Paula

2. Derek and Jayden

3. Daisy

4. Existing character

5. Create your own character

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrashyTrishy (UN: hewhoismany at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169269-Magical-Coins/cid/2548258-Choose-Your-Characters