*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Play as Nina the older sister
  2. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190756-Dominating-your-little-sister/cid/2665974-Play-as-Nina-the-older-sister
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2190756
You have a little sister who looks up to you. You can be a nice or mean to her.
This choice: Play as Nina the older sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Play as Nina the older sister

    by: Xydis
You are Nina, 17years old and having a great time – as long as you little sister is not following, like a bog and bugging you. Sometimes she is like a Minion, easy to control and sometimes even useful – but at other times, she is just annoying and hard to bear.

The weekend is coming up and you can’t wait for your mother (single mother) to drive to her sister and help her with the renovation of her bought house. Generous as you are, you have offered to look after your house and your sister until she is back. To be honest, you would love to see your sister Lily going with her, but as long as your strict mom is away, you are happy.

Finally, it is Friday afternoon and your mom gives you and Lily a last kiss before she drives off.
“I plan to be back on Sunday, but I will call you when it takes longer.” She says and waves goodbye.

You sigh, close the door and look at your sister.
Lily is smiling from ear to ear and starts to jump up and down: “This is so cool, what are we doing while mom is out?”

You ruffles her hair and go to the basement-door: “You go down there and vacuum the whole room. It needs to be spotless when the girls come by.”

Lily is not happy.
“What? I am not your maid!”

“But if you do what I tell you, I let you stay around when my friends show up, otherwise you have to stay in your room – all the time.” You say.

A bit grumpy, Lily sighs and walk down the stairs.
Sure, with your mom out you could use the living-room to party as well, but the basement is easier to clean up and it has the biggest room in the house.
It has three old sofas and a low table in the middle. There is an old Music-System and a fridge. Beside the endless rows of moving-boxes, which are filled with old clothes and stuff, the room is the ideal Party-Area.



Three hours later the basement looks very good. You have sent Lily downstairs two times to clean, decorate and set up the room, while you bought beer, dressed up and called your friends.
In the end only three of them had time to drop by, but they are your best friends and you look forward to a long evening with alcohol and adult talking.

You sit on one of the sofas and pop your first beer with your friends, when Lily is coming down.
“Hey, you already started without me? That is not fair!” She complains.

You roll your eyes and look away from her. Your friend Becky is snooping through some boxes and just found old babish clothes and toys, including a jump rope.
Looking back at Lily, you grin and decide to…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Xydis (UN: xydis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190756-Dominating-your-little-sister/cid/2665974-Play-as-Nina-the-older-sister