*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tv, movies, and stories
  2. Where are these animals from?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192101-Animals-that-stink-20/cid/3085372-Tv-movies-and-stories
by Ezone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2192101
It seems the original is gone sadly, but that's no reason we can't continue the fun!
This choice: Tv, movies, and stories  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tv, movies, and stories

    by: The OG Goat
Carlos woke up his head throbbing. "Oh,where am I?",Carlos asked scanning his surroundings. He soon felt powerful quakes as he looked upon the giant form of his step bro Marmaduke. Marmaduke had to be 600 miles tall! The Great Dane lowered his head to the ground and picked up the bugs scent. Carlos made a bee-line for the blanket lying on the floor. Marmaduke walked over to the blanket and stuck his head under it. "Alright,either you come out willingly,or I can gas you out." Carlos sat there defying the giant dog. Marmaduke chuckled evilly,"Have it your way.",Marmaduke said. Marmaduke exhaled filling the covers with the stench of his hot dog breath. Carlos fell to the ground writhing in pain from the garbage scented fumes. A titanic gurgling noise could be heard coming from within Marmaduke's chest. He opened his mouth and let loose a massive,noxious,grotesque burp reeking like several landfills overflowing with sulfur. "Surrender to your god now?",Marmaduke taunted. Even though Carlos was barely conscious he unsheathed his claws and swiped at Marmaduke. Marmaduke yelped in pain and growled at Carlos. "Oh,big mistake.",Marmaduke growled. Marmaduke withdrew his head from under the covers and replaced it with his tailhole. This horrifying sight made Carlos scream in terror. "Time to channel my inner skunk and irradiate the fresh air under there once and for all.",Marmaduke said with evil glee. Another titanic gurgling could be heard,except this one was heading down South! "Wait for it." "Wait-for-it.",Marmaduke taunted. A sudden hissing noise can be heard as Marmaduke relaxed his tailhole. A stench similar to tons of dead animals filled the covers. Carlos yowled in pain as he smelled the deadly,toxic nuke. "Oh,I almost forgot i've been saving this one all day;just for you.",Marmaduke said. Carlos hears the giant dog grunt as a hurricane force wind invades the covers reeking of rotten vegetables and expired milk. The fur on his face is blown back,fluttering wildly in the noxious wind. Tears well up in his eyes as he falls to the ground unconscious. "I guess you were just doomed to suffer from my fumes.",the massive dog declared as he got Carlos down off the couch and set him on the ground. Marmaduke grins as he positions himself over him and cocks his,leg the way only a male dog can. "I hope you like hot,golden showers.",Marmaduke chuckles as he unleashes his full bladder. Carlos is soaked in the salty,golden liquid as Marmaduke sighs in relief. "You belong to me now,Carlos.",Marmaduke declared.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192101-Animals-that-stink-20/cid/3085372-Tv-movies-and-stories