*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Eggman’s New Plan Unfolds
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2214731-Sonic-and-Friends-Biometal-Breeding/cid/2795863-Eggmans-New-Plan-Unfolds
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Dopple
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2214731
Eggman has new plan that will make a stronger army with some “help” from his enemies
Chapter #1

Eggman’s New Plan Unfolds

    by: Dopple
Out in the distance of the town where Sonic and most of his friends live, lies a miniature base that Eggman created. Sonic and Tails received an anonymous tip on Tails’ computer that Eggman has just built a new invention that will most likely bring his dream of building Eggmanland to realization. Sonic and Tails decide what to do next. “What do you think Tails?” Sonic asks. Tails replies, “This tip could be a lie but maybe not. Either way, Eggman does has a base there so there could be a weapon being built there. I say we should check it out”. “Yeah, and we can smash some badniks while we’re at it”. Sonic was about to dash until he heard Tails ask, “ Should we contact Knuckles or anyone else for support”. “Nah! This base looks so small. We can take care of this with no time at all and be back for lunch”. Tails nods his head in agreement turning off his computer and they both head out his lab toward the base location.

After some time passes they reach the base. Tails flies them over the base and they both sneak through a vent. Once inside they sprint and fly through the base and notice a few badniks like motobugs, buzz bombers, and maybe a few egg pawns. “The security is pretty low”. Sonic replies, “Eggman probably didn’t think we would find this base and didn’t need to bother having that much security”. Tails rubs his chin thinking if that was the case as they both continue heading to the center of the base. They find a room with a large device guarded by lasers assuming that was the weapon. Tails went ahead and hacked the defenses removing the lasers. “That was too easy” Tails says. “Yeah. Just as easy I’m gonna destroy this machine”. Sonic spins into ball and dashes toward the machine. Tails think this might actually be a trap and tries to warn Sonic but it was too late as Sonic goes through the machine splitting it in half. There laid the machine in two pieces with Sonic saying, “See, no problem. You worry too much little buddy”. Suddenly the machine started releasing a mist that started filling the room. Sonic couldn’t help that his eyes were trying to close on their own. “What’s... going... on?” Sonic manages to say before collapsing on the floor. “Sonic...” Tails said before lying on the floor as well. The mist clears and metal doors open as Tails got a glimpse of a large figure before passing out as well.

Both Sonic and Tails started coming too but weren’t able to do much as they were restrained on examining tables. “What happened? Where are we?” Tails asked while panicking. “Don’t know. Give me a second. I’ll get us out” Sonic says to calm Tails while trying to make an escape. “Ohhohohoho! Did you boys enjoy your nap?”. They both yell “Eggman” as a light turned on in the room in front of them. “Just wait till I get out of here Eggman. I’ll destroy that weapon like that decoy you made and thwart your plans once again”. Eggman has a big grin on his face and says, “There is no weapon. This was all a clever trap to bring you two here. You two are my new plan as I’m going to have you two help me make a stronger robot army. “Yeah, like we would ever help you Baldy Mcnosehair”. “Yeah, I would never make machines for you to have against us”. Eggman let's out a little chuckle and continues with, “You’re going to help whether you want to or not. Why don’t you rest some more. You’re going to need it”. The mist from before started filling the room again and Sonic and Tails pass out once more. “The two have been sedated doctor” Orbot says right next to him. “Excellent begin next phase” Orbot presses a button and in Sonic’s room two tentacle like tubes descend heading toward the two. The tube rubbed against the two heroes’ crotch area and their privates became into view. “Ugh, disgusting. Imagine those would be used to make future generations of annoyances. But now they are going to be used for me”. The tubes then went toward their tips and inserted themselves through the cumslits. Eggman presses a button releasing micro drones traveling through the tubes and enter the privates of Sonic and Tails. Eggman looks above to two monitor with one having a logo of a fox and the other a hedgehog to see how far the drones travel. The two drones pass through a prostate and then enter a testicle of each hero. Through the monitors they can see the large numbers of sperm cells swimming around. “This won’t do there needs to be more. Insert the first fluid”. Orbot presses a button and soon a pink substance started flowing through the tubes and enter Sonic and Tails. “What is that boss?” Orbot asks and Eggman replies, “Just something I whipped up to increase their libido while increasing their reproductive parts and production of cells. Every once in a while they cant resist the urge to mate and need relief otherwise it will cause pain”. Even though he hated looking he noticed Tails was smaller down there being younger and says, “Double the amount for Tails”. Once they flow stopped they watched as both captives’ balls swelled while their members grew longer and both parts were pulsing strongly. Eggman looks through the monitors to see the now spacious testes were filled with numerous sperm cells almost covering the screen in white. “Excellent, now insert the second fluid“. Orbot presses a different button and now a gray like substance flowed through the tubes and entered Sonic and Tails. “What about that substance boss?”. “I call that the Biometal Fluid and soon you will see what it does. The gray substance managed to flow through both their reproductive systems and made it into their testicles. Once more the villains look through the monitor of the drones to see the gray substance bond to the many sperms cells already swimming inside changing them to a gray color with the Eggman symbol on their heads. The rest of the substance allowed itself to be absorbed by the fleshy walls where the walls started changing to a dark gray color while still retaining the fleshy composition. During all this their engorged balls held within their scrotums pulsed even faster. Once the transformation was complete, new sperms formed already looking metallic and with the Eggman symbol.

“Yes! I did it!” Eggman yells in triumph. Orbot scratches his round metallic head and asks, “Excuse me sir, what exactly did you do?”. Eggman explains, “It’s simple really. I wanted a stronger army and what better way than to have an army with the strengths of my two enemies I hate the most. I want my minions to have the speed of Sonic while ,even though not as smart as me , some to have Tails’ intelligence. And to have those is through their offsprings. So I created a substance that would modify their reproductive organs for my gain. For once they mate with one of those girls of theirs, those “Biometal Sperm” as I will call them will fertilize an egg and quickly form a biometal fetus. A being that is part metallic and part organic. And the best part is they will share the abilities of their parents and be under my control. We will later collect them and strengthen my army without them even knowing”. Orbot interrupts and asks, “Won’t Sonic and Tails remember they were captured and think you did all this to them?”. Eggman replies, “Nah! Multiple exposure to mist causes a side effect of memory loss. They won’t remember their journey here and I plan to destroy the base once we’re done here”.

Both Sonic and Tails’ privates receded back into their bodies hiding their changes until they become aroused once more. Eggman flicks a switch to call in two large motobugs where he then says, “Take these two to the outskirts of the city and leave them there and make sure no one sees you, you got that?” The motobugs beep and place the hedgehog and fox on their backs then dashes their way out the base. “Well if this phase is done for your plan then I will return back to our actual base” Orbot says as he was floating his way out the room. Eggman stops him by saying, Not so fast you bucket of bolts. I have a special assignment for you and Cubot...”. After half an hour, the motobug brought the heroes a little away from the town and dropped their bodies. They then immediately zipped their way out of view and toward Eggman’s base. A few minutes pass and both came too once more. “Uggh... Tails? What happened? Why are we outside of town?”. Tails replies, “I don’t know. Last thing I remember is us being in my lab”. After some thought they couldn’t remember why they were out there and shrugged it off. It was then...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dopple (UN: sonifan1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dopple has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2214731-Sonic-and-Friends-Biometal-Breeding/cid/2795863-Eggmans-New-Plan-Unfolds