*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More choices
  2. Choose your Wife
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232026-Holiday-with-Your-Fat-Wife/cid/2911377-More-choices
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Relationship · #2232026
You've got a Wife! And she's Fat! And now you're going on a holiday somewhere!
This choice: More choices  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More choices

    by: Jokermask18
Here's some more choices:

Katie: A super competitive jock type that you had a friendly rivalry with in high school alongside an intense mutual attraction, the two of you can turn pretty much anything into a contest, but tend to bring out the best in each other. The both of you have taken to eating contests and are your way to a big wing eating event in copperstown. The two of you also have a bet going on who will have the biggest belly by the time you get back home.

Kimiko: Your asian beauty of a wife had long been dedicated to being big in order to pursue her dream of being a champion sumo wrestler. But her traditionalist father has long refused her, just as he refused to acknowledge how the two of you were dating when you first visited Japan in collage. This is part of the reason she rebelled by going to the states and marrying you, but the two of you are quite happy.
Now, your father-in law is sick and you must join Kimikio at her family sumo academy while she takes his place as head master. Her first step will be bringing in more female students and the fat fetishist in you is quite pleased.

You have the following choices:

1. Katie

2. Kimiko

3. more choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jokermask18 (UN: batboyjw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
caker19 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232026-Holiday-with-Your-Fat-Wife/cid/2911377-More-choices