*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241576-Rugrats-Potty-Training-Tales-Redux/cid/3152686-Chuckie-Uses-the-Toilet-Tommy-Uses-the-Potty
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Children's · #2241576
Follow the babies from Rugrats in their adventures in potty training!
This choice: Chuckie Uses the Toilet, Tommy Uses the Potty  •  Go Back...
Chapter #23

Chuckie Uses the Toilet, Tommy Uses the Potty

    by: Unknown
Chuckie knew that if he wanted to be a big boy, he had to use the toilet and face his fears of the grown-ups watching him, so that's what he decided to do.

"Tommy, I'm gonna go inside and use the big-boy potty." Chuckie told Tommy.

"Aren't you a-scared that the growed-ups will be watching you?" Tommy asked Chuckie.

"Of course I'm a-scared, but I really gots to go and I don't want to be a-scared for the rest of my life. I'm going in. You can use my potty out here." Chuckie told Tommy.

"Okay. Thanks, Chuckie, and good luck." Tommy told Chuckie. He then sat down on Chuckie's potty and started to pee in it, sighing with relief. Meanwhile, Chuckie ran into Tommy's house and towards the bathroom as fast as he could, not caring that he wasn't wearing his pants or underwear.

Does Chuckie make it to the toilet?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes

*Noteb*
2. No, He Has An Accident

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Dark Queen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241576-Rugrats-Potty-Training-Tales-Redux/cid/3152686-Chuckie-Uses-the-Toilet-Tommy-Uses-the-Potty