*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The wish becomes true
  2. Burnet's wish
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243634-Pokemon-Ashley-Alolan-family/cid/2987955-The-wish-becomes-true
by batjap
Rated: E · Interactive · Family · #2243634
After the succes on deviantart, a story where Ash turns in Kukui and Burnet's daughter
This choice: The wish becomes true  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The wish becomes true

    by: batjap
As soon as Ash entered the house, something happened. Both him and professor Burnet were paralyzed, with spirals in their eyes. After that Ash body started to change, becoming more slim, two small tits appeared on his chest, his butt grew a bit and then is face became more femminine. After that, Ash clothes started to change as well. First was his shirt that became identical to Burnet's, also his pants changed into a pair of trousers just like Kukui's. Also his hair became a bit longer and of a more intense black with a red clip on the front, while his skin became of the same color of Burnet. After that, between his legs, appeared a Vagina, and with that, Ash officialy became a girl: Ashley. The daughter of Kukui and Burnet.

You have the following choices:

1. Mother and daughter moment

2. Party time

3. Other choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 batjap (UN: batjap at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
batjap has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243634-Pokemon-Ashley-Alolan-family/cid/2987955-The-wish-becomes-true