*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243683-RezeroIF-Deathswap-bodyswap/cid/2990450-Julius-Euclius
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2243683
read the bigger description because its to much to put here also feel free to add more
This choice: Julius  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Julius Euclius

    by: I am a guy on the internet
Subaru felt a pit in his stomach. He was in some kind of mansion, in someone's body who he didn't know.

Subaru recognized the uniform he had on: it was a Kinght's uniform. He quickly went for the door! 'Satella, Satella, Satella. She needs my help!' Subaru, or Julius now, thought to himself. Subaru banged the door of the owner of the body he was in, down, slamming it down with a thud. Subaru became amazed at this power he displayed! 'Amazing! This is nothing like I was in Japan! I feel so strong, I am so strong!' Subaru thought gleefully.

Suddenly, a purple haired beauty came into Subaru, errr Julius' view! Subaru stood, shocked at her pure feminine attraction!

The purple haired woman spoke in a beautiful voice "Julius, what are you doing?"

Subaru, responded in an expectantly fast manner, "I need to go somewhere! Please! I need to save someone immediately!"

The purple haired woman looked confused, but her expression soon turned into a look of oppurtunity, "Julius-kun, you pledged to be my knight... I thought you would only use your sword for me."

Subaru became concerned, what was going on... He just wanted to save Satella, Subaru was about to voice his thoughts, but the purple haired woman continued her sentence. "Julius-kun~ your swordsmanship is very admirable, and strong, but let's see if your sword, down there, is just as appealing~"

The purple haired woman motioned towards Julius' sword, down there. The woman came close to Suabru, and whispered in a feminine and cute voice to him. "Julius-kun, I want you to call me Anastasia-chan. Okay~"

Subaru could see where this was going... and he didn't know what to do...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Choice 1: Have sexual intercourse with Anastasia-chan.

Choice 2: Leave to search for Satella.

You have the following choices:

1. Have sex with Anastasia

*Noteb*
2. Search for Satella

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 I am a guy on the internet (UN: soemguyoninter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Supmcsup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243683-RezeroIF-Deathswap-bodyswap/cid/2990450-Julius-Euclius