*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Julia
  2. Entering class
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244800-High-School-Body-Swap/cid/2996685-Julia
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2244800
Explore the bodies and life’s of multiple different classmates.
This choice: Julia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Julia

    by: BodyTheif
Seeing her beautiful curves were enough for your mind to start wandering of. However suddenly everything started to feel heavy... your head slammed down against the desk as you passed out.

I felt like forever before you started to wake up again however as you did you noticed these strange long curly locks covering your face. You moved it out of the way confused “What the hell?” You asked yourself but it wasn’t your voice that came out. It was a more feminine and gental voice.

Starting to panic you quickly looked around and gasped loudly as you saw yourself sitting next to you passed out on the desk. You slowly looked down and were met with your large chest covered by the camo shirt as well as your large and exposed thighs.

You reach down starting to touch the inside of your thighs with your cheeks starting to blush up “This is insane!” You thought to yourself. “this has to be a crazy dream right?!” You gently groped your own breast letting out a slight moan which caught the attention of some of your classmates. You quickly stopped and tried to calm yourself down “Okay... wearer this is a dream or not... I should abuse this right?”

You noticed that you had about thirty minutes left in class and decided to waste some time by...

You have the following choices:

1. Checking her Phone

2. Talk to a classmate

3. Wait untill the end of class

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BodyTheif (UN: jennygts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BodyTheif has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244800-High-School-Body-Swap/cid/2996685-Julia