*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jennifer
  2. Entering class
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244800-High-School-Body-Swap/cid/3046684-Jennifer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2244800
Explore the bodies and life’s of multiple different classmates.
This choice: Jennifer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jennifer

    by: cuppatass
Seeing Jennifer’s ass jiggle back and forth in front of you like a pendulum made it impossible to look away. Its hypnotic movements made your mind go blank and eventually you felt yourself pass out with your head hitting the desk feeling your boner slip down.

As you began waking up you could hear muffled rumbling as people were gathered around you checking in “Hey are you okay?” Followed by some who had patted your ass. “Wake up!”

As you began opening your eyes you noticed you were laying on the hard ground seemingly fallen out of your chair “Y-Yeah I’m alright...” you responded. But the voice was weird... and different.

As you sat up the people around you started to move back to their own seats and you saw your teacher standing in front of you looking concerned “Are you alright Jennifer? This is why you shouldn’t sit like that in those chairs...”

“Wait...” you said “Jennifer? But I’m not...” then as you stared down you saw your massive chest poking out together with the yoga pants tightly gripping ahold of your legs. “What the fuck?!” You yelled loudly to yourself from the shock.

The teacher helped you back up on your feet and gently patted your back “Are you hurt? Do you need to go to the nurse?” She spoke softly.

Thinking that having some time to figure all of this out might be good you nodded “Y-Yeah. If that’s alright.”

The teacher nodded and you began heading outside. With each step, you felt your new body's strange jiggles as her thighs and ass jiggled with each step. Her breasts were felt with each inhales “This is so weird... no way this is real” you whispered to yourself as you went out to the bathroom.

Standing there in the bathroom you stared awkwardly into the mirror seeing the girl that was considered “miss popular” you began to pinch yourself and strike a few strange poses to see if this was all real and sure enough... none of this was a dream.

“This...Is...Fucking....Awesome!!!” You yelled out to yourself cheering. “Not only did I get the hottest body in school! But I can make her do... anything~” you bit her lip staring at yourself directly into the mirror “Fuck I even sound hot...”

Your excitement grew rapidly as every part of your body was getting you excited. You decide to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Text Somebody

*Noteb*
2. Check Your Body Out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cuppatass (UN: coopatees at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BodyTheif has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244800-High-School-Body-Swap/cid/3046684-Jennifer