*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262250-Powerpuff-Teens---Anything-Goes/cid/3388808-Yes
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2262250
A look into the lives of the heroines of Townsville in their young adult years.
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Yes

    by: las moras
"You want some help with that?" Buttercup asked with a smirk.
"Yes." Blossom replied, desperation for release overwhelming her embarrassment.
Buttercup smiled wider as she walked into the room. She close the door behind her and slowly walked over to her sister. She undressed taking pride as she saw how Blossom's eyes were glued to her body.
She climbed into the bed and onto Blossom roughly kissing her sister and rubbing the redhead between her legs.
"What I think you need is just something a little extra." Buttercup whispered in her sister's ear before...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Getting between her legs and eating her out.

*Noteb*
2. Fisting her.

3. More choices.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 las moras (UN: ohshc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J-Saber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262250-Powerpuff-Teens---Anything-Goes/cid/3388808-Yes