*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The First Three DigiDestined
  2. Downsizin'
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/837813-Digital-Downsizing/cid/195067-The-First-Three-DigiDestined
by BugBug
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #837813
The return of the Digimon shrinking story! 10 gift points per addition! Add & Review!
This choice: Tai, Matt, and Sora!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The First Three DigiDestined

    by: BugBug
Tai Kamiya, Matt Ishida, and Sora Takenouchi. Your eyes widen even more so. Aren't they... from Digimon? What are they doing here? More to the point, where are YOU? And why the hell are you so small? You think to yourself way too much, I think.

The three giant (to you, anyway) Digidestined stand near your position. ...well, sort of. Tai and Matt are standing across from Sora, and they seem to be a in a very heated arguement. Oh, crap. Well, they're the only ones around... so, it looks like only they can help you.

So, who do you go to for help? Who do you want to RISK going to for help, rather?

You have the following choices:

1. Tai

*Noteb*
2. Matt

3. Sora

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BugBug (UN: kronos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BugBug has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/837813-Digital-Downsizing/cid/195067-The-First-Three-DigiDestined