*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1569288-On-The-Set-of-a-Porno-Movie
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1569288
Describes the experience of working on a porno movie.
On The Set of a Porno Movie

    I arrive at the set around ten o’clock in the morning on a Tuesday.  When I get inside of the building I see several of the other people that are working on the movie and the scenes that we are filming.  A few rooms down the hall I see two of the men starring in today's scene.  They are big muscular guys with short blonde hair and sunglasses on, they are not naked yet but are only wearing athletic shorts and tank tops.  The woman who is going to be in today’s scene has a room for her to get ready in where make up artists are busy helping her get ready for the scene attending to the actress's hair and breasts.  The actress does not have any clothes on except that she is wearing a fancy pink silk robe.
    We get ready for the film first by getting all of the equipment out of Dan’s truck.  Dan is a director and in charge of making this movie.  I work for Dan along with several other people employed by his production company.  We have to be careful handling the equipment we are using to film with today when we bring it in from the parking lot to the set inside of a four story building where we are filming.  Our equipment consists of six medium sized handheld cameras, two big stand up mirrors, four shades, two microphones complete with booms, a viewing monitor, extension cords, and three freestanding lights.  We bring the film equipment inside and begin to set up for filming in one of the rooms on the first floor allotted for the scene.  There are several electrical outlets inside of the room we are scheduled to film in to plug in all of the equipment that require power.  The walls are painted white, there are no windows, and framed pictures of people having sex decorate the room, the floor is carpeted and there is a red velvet elongated ottoman sofa in the middle of the room where the people in the film are scheduled to perform. 
    When we finish setting up the equipment in the room we will be working in we relocate to the first floor hallway where someone has wheeled a cart with sex toys on it next to the doorway.  On the cart there are condoms of various colors, several sex toys including a blue vibrator, an oversized flesh colored rubber penis, several sex toys used for anal sex, a pair of handcuffs, a bottle of oil used for lubrication, and two boxes of Kleenexes.  A tall thin brunette woman with glasses on who is also working on the movie walks up and informs us that the people performing today may or may not be using all of the toys.
    We wait around in the hallway for another twenty minutes.  The first person to arrive ready to shoot is Dan, the director.  The two male performers are next to show up and they are no longer in shorts and tank tops but are dressed in business attire minus the sunglasses.  The next person to make an entrance is the director’s assistant, he is a young aspiring adult filmmaker and greets us as he makes his way into the room where we will be filming.  Another cameraman and boom operator approach us in the hallway, they are ready to work and signal hello.  The last people to grace us with their presence include the actress who will be performing in the scene and she escorted by three women, her make up artist, hairdresser, and the woman in glasses whom we’d met earlier in the hallway.  The woman in the glasses is in charge of making sure that we are running on schedule and carries a clipboard.  We all congregate inside of the room where we will be filming.  No one included in filming today's scene is left in the hallway.  The make up artist and hairdresser wish the female performer lots of luck and exit.  The director Dan explains to all of us how we will be shooting today including what angles the cameramen are to use and then rehearses with the three actors what he would like them to do for the scene, concerning their lines, and what sexual positions they need to execute for the scene to be successful.
    At eleven forty five we are ready to roll.  The four cameramen have turned on their cameras and two boom operators have working microphones poised to begin recording.  Both male performers are standing side by side in accordance with their roles in the scene.  The director and the female performer who is now nude stand next to each other out of sight in a darkened corner of the room behind the cameramen.  The woman in glasses, hugging her clipboard stands near the doorway next to the cart with the sex toys on it.  Several of the sex toys that were on the cart have been placed next to the red sofa.  The door to the hallway has been shut.  The set is lit appropriately thanks to me. 
    The director yells, “Action!” 
    One of the cameramen begins to film both of the male performers standing in the center of the room.  I find a spot next to the woman in the glasses who is still hugging her clipboard.  The naked actress walks in to view of the cameras and begins to rub the chests and tug at the neckties of the two men in the scene.  The actors proceed to say some of their lines.  One of the lines the female performer says is, “Do you two rich boys want to fuck me,”  the cameramen are getting all of this and the director watches satisfied.  The female performer proceeds to methodically strip the clothes off of the two men.  Both male performers begin to gently touch the actress soothing her face, back and breasts.  The cameramen work at getting a close up of what is happening. 
    Now the male actors are standing in nothing but their underwear and the actress is on her knees rubbing her hands over their genitals causing both men to become aroused.  A cameraman bends down to capture a close up of the actress’s face and hands for a good shot as she begins to peel the underwear off of the two men exposing their penises. 
    The actress declares, "I need cock,” this is also one of her lines in the movie. 
    Then the actress begins to rub both of actors' penises against her face as well as stroking them with her hands making them harder.  Now the actress begins to administer oral sex on both men who are now naked also.  She alternates sucking their penises really hard, each penis is getting sucked for about ten seconds apiece.  The woman takes the actors' penises deep into her mouth and throat and there is spit coming out as she is sucking.
    When the actress is through giving head one of the men in the scene picks her up and places her on the sofa.  Lying down she tilts her head back and begins to suck one of the men’s penises while the other man begins to perform oral on sex her.  Now all four cameramen are filming, huddled around and focusing on what is happening on the sofa.  One cameraman is filming over the shoulder of the man on all fours as he is licking and fingering the woman’s vagina, while two other cameramen are filming the woman giving head, the fourth cameraman is filming all three participants having sex. 
    After a few minutes of lying on her back the actress turns over on the sofa and gets on all fours.  She is now to give a blow job to the man who was performing oral sex on her and he in turn grasps her by her hair as her head moves up and down over his penis.  The other actor grabs the actress by the buttocks and sticks two fingers in her vagina before he inserts his penis into her.  The man screwing the actress begins to thrust his penis in and out of her while clutching her buttocks and rocking her back and forth onto his penis.  The cameramen switch positions and now one cameraman films over the shoulder of the actress giving head to one of the male performers, a second cameraman films from the side of the of the man screwing the actress, and a third cameraman is crouched filming behind the man screwing her from beneath his rear end and getting a "full penetration shot" with his camera.  Dan is busy giving the people working on on the scene directions in a low voice.
    The man who had been screwing the actress stands up and backs away from her.  The other actor who had been receiving oral sex in the scene sits down on the sofa and the actress repositions herself on top of his penis facing outward toward the cameras.  Now only one camera is rolling and the male performer left standing up begins to masturbate but also remains in the shot while the other two performers are having anal sex with the actress leaning away from the man fucking her so that the cameraman can film her anus being penetrated by the male performer's penis.  The actor not having sex with the woman picks up one of the sex toys, a giant flesh colored rubber penis, and begins to tease the woman’s vagina with it until its full insertion into her vagina.  The director is delighted things are going so well and that they are now filming a "double penetration shot."  The actress is showing extreme signs of sexual fulfillment because of the two dicks inside of her.
    At this point the woman in the glasses looked very interested in what was happening on the sofa.  She caught me looking at her and smiled, then she whispered to me that things were going very well on the set.  I looked over at the director who flashed a smile at me and gave an approving wave of confidence.  In front of us was a good sex scene, the boom operators were doing a good job of not letting the microphones fall into sight of the cameras, and, as it were, all four cameramen looked immersed in their work.
    By this point the end of the scene was approaching and the three actors had been having sex for almost twenty five minutes since the filming of the scene had begun.
    Both male performers had begun screwing the actress very hard.  One actor who was lying down on the sofa was screwing the actress’s vagina with her facing him while the other actor was steadily penetrating her anus from behind.  Only one cameraman was needed for filming the penetration of the actress's anus and vagina.  Filming this "double penetration shot" went on for a few more minutes.
    The "double penetration shot" was the last and most important shot of today's scene and when that was over all but one of the cameramen had stopped filming.  What we had left to film would be both of the men stroking their penises until they could ejaculate onto the female performer’s face.  The actress helped both men achieve orgasm by sucking on both of the male performer’s penises.  When both men were about approach orgasms they announced that they were about to ejaculate and that signaled the cameraman still filming to stand up and film the actress sitting on the sofa as both men ejaculated on to her face and in to her gaping mouth.  When both actors were finished ejaculating they sat down on the sofa next to the actress who at this point had semen all over her face and the cameraman stopped filming.  We were done.
    The director congratulated everyone on doing a good job and told us that we could go home for the day if we liked, and that we could leave everything here because we’d be filming again tomorrow.

THE END
© Copyright 2009 ryanski1 (ryanski1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1569288-On-The-Set-of-a-Porno-Movie