*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1178782-My-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Folder · Drama · #1178782
About five woman over coming being raped and the men that love them
Please Note, the Chapter titles are for me and my referaces as the story is now more than 600 pages long it helps me go back and look up information when I forget or when I'm confused. As I've been working on this story for more that two years, I think you'll understand. Thank you for your time, energy and feedback.

The Characters:
 
Alana--She is an interior desinor and thru Cary she meets everyone else. She is roommates with Hanna whom she has known since middle school and eventually ends up dating Blaise.
 
Hanna--She is Alana's roommate. Three years ago, on her 21st birthday she went out with a man she knows as CJ, who turns out to be Cary, and was raped. She has never told a soul.
 
Natty--She is Dom's little sister and Luke's neice. In high school she was raped by Cary and has struggled with trust and nightmears ever since. Only by sharing her bed with, Jarren, a friend of her brothers, has she been able to find enough peace to sleep. They practically live as man and wife, but he has never had sex with her in any shape or form.
 
Dom-- Short for Dominic. Big brother to Natty, nephew to Luke, best friends with Jarren, Blaise, and Brock. He's the wise ass and ladies man of the bunch, although he's calmed down in the past couple of years.
 
Blaise--Best firends with Dom, and Brock. Jarren's cousin and friend. Ends up dating Alana.
 
Jarren--Stays with Natty to help her sleep at night. Has his own apartment still, but is hardly there. Really does care for, and love Natty.
 
Brock--Friends with Dom, Jarren and Blaise. Likes to hang out at bars and has been known to work as a bouncer from time to time becuase he thinks it's fun. Met Unity more than a year ago while working at a bar called "Top Dog." Had one date with her, fucked it up when he lost his temper at work casue some guy was harrasing Unity and they both lost thier jobs. She refused to speak to him after that.
 
Unity--Was raped by Cary before Natty was and ended up pregnant. Kept the child and sued Cary for child support and full custody. She won. Emerson is the light of her eye and the joy in her life. She thinks of Brock as a moment of weakness and doesn't want someone with a temper like his around her son.
 
Luke--Dom and Natty's Uncle. Retired mechanic that owns a garage that he does work out of, both for business and pleasure. The guys, Dom, Blaise, Jarren and Brock all have at least one vehicle there that they work on. Usually they all come over on Tuesday nights and Sunday's.
 
Kathy--Luke's wife, and the love of his life. She loves to talk and if you don't hurry up and say what you have to say she'll take over the conversation, but a real sweetheart that loves to mother all the boys.
 
Cary--A sick twisted fuck that likes to rape woman. Into S&M, bondage and being a total Dom (as in having a total Submisive so he can totally Dominate them.) Also Dominic's boss.
 
Hattie--Hanna's grandmother and the only family that Hanna has left in her life, except for Alana. Total sweetheart that lives four hours North of Hanna and Alana with her brother. Her health has been failing recently, so Hanna is worried and stressed.
 
Beck--Cary's grandfather. He is a strong and powerful man that you want on your side. He suspects that something is wrong with his grandson and if his grandson doesn't clean up his act or get some help he will turn his back on his grandson, forever.
PORTFOLIO  
Portfolio -> My Story
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1178782-My-Story