*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1320966-
Rated: E · Essay · Personal · #1320966
Always learning...
That distance is in your head, and those far away, who are loved and cherished, will always be close. Friends and family are the most important assets one can have in life. Give them up and there is not much left at all. In those moments of deepest sadness and dispair, no matter how bad it is, there is always something good to hold on to, and to fight for. Towards the toughest obstacles, there is stil a way to make things happen. There might be thorns on the way, one can get hurt bad, but obstacles are there to be overcome, and make life a real life. Eagerness and inconsequence can be of very high price. Make one mistake, and this will follow you for the rest of your life. A second thought is always welcome, as we cannot live life as if today is our last day. Appreciate the love one feels for you. It’s rare to find that truly, and love is like a plant: stop watering and it will slowly vanish. What seems unimportant now, might be missed in the future. Don’t regret ever showing how you feel. You might not have a second chance, and even if you do, being honest to yourself is what counts, and it’s rewarding, even if for a moment. The feeling of losing someone to life or death, or of missing someone so bad… these are hard to cope with, but life still goes on. Giving and receiving: important part of everything. They must always go together. Never sit and wait for things to come to you. You will be missing thousands of chances of making yourself happy. Every kiss is a goodbye. It may happen again, but they are still goodbyes.

(Copenhagen, August 26th, 2005)
© Copyright 2007 Beautiful Doll Color Blue (marymaia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1320966-