*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1419590-War-And-Politics
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Folder · War · #1419590
A people should never be afraid of their own government, why are we?
In todays turbulent and troubling times, we as a people must cry out for justice. If we are strong it is our duty to defend the weak and the fatherless. If we see any form of social injustice, as citizens, we must bring those responsible to trial and hold them accountable.

Who will plead the cause of the dead when they died for lies and profit margins of the one percenters. Who will feed the homeless and hungry? Who is willing to stand up and make a difference. Is there a champion among you?

I invite you all to read, listen and learn, not that you need to be educated on these matters, you have eyes to see, you have ears to hear, yet why do you remain silent.
Our ignorance is their power! If we fail to act, then they have already won.

The LORD GOD Proclaims through John in the "Book Of Revelations" (18;4) "Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." The word "HER" in this verse is the personification of Babylon, which is to say in the greek tongue "CONFUSION"

So what GOD is telling us here is this! "Come out of confusion" Is not this world filled with confusion? Is that not the way they like it? To keep us so confused that we will do anything they conform us to doing because we know "NOT" the truth.

I shall attempt in these poems to shed some light on that confusion that others might see.

Thank you,
~YahsPoet~
PORTFOLIO  
Portfolio -> "War And Politics"
    Rated: 13+ · Political · #1412613
    A Song For Cindy Sheehan (What A Mother Sometimes Thinks)
    Rated: 13+ · Cultural · #1412614
    To The Many Ghosts Of Mississippi, From A Time Not Easily Forgotten.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1419590-War-And-Politics