*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1454212-Searching-the-Heart
Rated: 18+ · Folder · Romance/Love · #1454212
An arrogant prince and a rebellious princess do not make a good combination
A princess who is not afraid of dirtying her hands alongside the common workers; a prince who rigidly defends the hierarchy system. She isn't graceful, meak, and in need of rescuing; he isn't charming, gallant, and honorable. This atypical princess and prince are to be married. But how will they survive without love and respect for the other? Cora has always wanted more than to be a mere ornament on a man's arm. She wants to take an active part in the government, to be a queen in every aspect, not just name. But that is exactly what Arlan wants and expects of her. He has grown up in a world where women are docile and silent, where their titles are nothing but names. Cora is about to change his perceptions while taking him on the adventure of a lifetime, while Arlan in turn teaches her something about royal duties and responsibilities. In the face of adversity, where even their two countries expect the marriage to fail, it seems unlikely to succeed. But Cora and Arlan are not used to conceding to defeat.
PORTFOLIO  
Portfolio -> Searching the Heart
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1454212-Searching-the-Heart