*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1569072-Identity
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Folder · Other · #1569072
This is where I keep the chapters of my work-in-progress novel, Identity.
This folder is to hold the chapters of my work-in-progress novel, Identity (which is the working title at the moment). It is a fantasy/sci-fi novel about young people growing up in a war-damaged nation. I plan to eventually tell the story through the first-person view of two characters. To make sure you keep up with the character switch, I put the character who the story is currently being told through immediately behind the title of the chapter. Currently, I'm telling the story through two different characters: Hunter and Eden. I might add one more in later, but we'll see where it goes.

As for a little background on this piece: the entire book was inspired by a dream I had several years ago. I immediately wrote a very primitive first chapter, and only recently found it again while cleaning my room. I thought it had some potential, so I posted it, and received a lot of positive feedback, so I decided to continue with the story. I welcome all comments, suggestions, and feedback, and can't wait to hear what you think! Write on!
PORTFOLIO  
Portfolio -> Identity
    Rated: E · Other · #1569738
    What do you do when the life you knew before lies shattered on the ground?
    Rated: ASR · Fantasy · #1567480
    In the future, the after effects of war have drastically changed the human population...
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1569072-Identity