*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1705192-Stand-Up
Rated: 13+ · Other · Educational · #1705192
Have the courage to stand up for yourself.
Different people all over the world are knocked down each and everyday by people who are cruel and manipulative. By people who hurt others just for the sake of hurting them. Whether emotionally, physically, or verbally. What people need to do is STAND UP. Stand up for yourself, stand up for your culture, your background, stand up for who YOU are. Its not about what others think. Its about how you feel about yourself. Don't ever go one day worrying about what the next person thinks. Its not up to them to say anything about you regarding the choices you make, or regarding the person that you are. Constantly people are told that they aren't good enough, that they aren't pretty enough, that they aren't going to succeed. And more then 70% of the people who are told this, aren't strong enough to ignore it, therefore they are manipulated into believing what others say. Its absolutely CRUEL for people to go around taking emotional advantage of people that are emotionally weaker then them.


Just stop and think for a second. Stop and ask yourself;

"How would I feel if someone was saying these things to me?"
"How would I feel if i was told by someone that I'm not capable of making it?"
"How would I feel if no one took the time to support me, and my dreams. Yet always seem to have the time to shut me down, and lower my confidence"


Have a little empathy. If your emotionally strong, BE EMOTIONALLY STRONG.
Don't go around hurting those who aren't. Its makes you look bad, and makes you look like the weaker one.


..
© Copyright 2010 haleydaniel (haleydaniel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1705192-Stand-Up