*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1738345-The-Seven-Skies
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Folder · Other · #1738345
a new story I'm writing using poetry again
This folder will hold an epic poem story thing kind of like my Angel Series except this time it's steampunk and focuses around a world where an evil Emperor has taken power and tried to wipe all people who do not fit within his faith, race, and sexuality from the face of the globe but only suceeded in part for there are still some of such people on the outskirts of the known empire.
There are a few rebelious and anarchistic forces still out there the main one being Pirates who sail in great airships. this series focuses on a few of these vessels and their captains a good bit of the time. unless it is showing the lands or the history of this world, there is also a full length story throughout a few of the peices I have decided to call The Aurora Series these peices will tell the story of a pirate captain who for unknown reasons (at first) decides to take on the government with only his ship "The Aurora" and her crew at his side.

Then there are the less serious parts like "Gimme Back My Rum and Mead."
which tells about a lonely seaman's quest for the drink.

The are also a few other stories of ships and captains and such that will be told in here but for now enjoy the ride.

thanks for reading if you do and "fly on the sails of The Aurora for she will keep you safe"
PORTFOLIO  
Portfolio -> The Vault -> The Seven Skies
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1738345-The-Seven-Skies