*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1900008-Who-am-I-
by shh
Rated: E · Draft · Biographical · #1900008
Do You know who are you?
Who am I?


I still don’t know the answer to this question. But this question keeps coming to me in different form. When I knocked the door of my next door neighbour, she asked “who are you”. I said I am Shalmali and I have shifted here two days back. I think this is the answer to her question but is this answer to the question she asked.

I love to read self-help and inspirational books. This question is asked in almost every of them. Every time I try to answer I come up with different lines but none of them is satisfactory. A funny thing I found that the answer to this question modifies according to the situation. For instance, for my neighbour, my name and purpose of coming was the answer. In my college, the answer becomes the topper of this year’s MBA ( I am in the second year). In job interviews the answer becomes my strengths, like I am determined or smart-working etc according to the job responsibility. To my family, I am their whole world.

Two days back, I helped an unknown grandfatherly person to cross the road and he asked me “who are you child”, the answer became I am someone who wants to help. I had an argument with my college today and he told me I am no one.

I wonder who I am really. What is the thing that can answer this question? How can I satisfy myself with the answer? Does anyone of you know who you are really? Think about it. If you also don’t the answer like me, keep looking because this question will help you going on the right track. Hope I find the answer soon.....
© Copyright 2012 shh (flame22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1900008-Who-am-I-