*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1982285-Dragon-Research
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Folder · Fantasy · #1982285
folder contains two folders on dragon research: one for our Earth, one for Story Dragons
Research of Dragons

Dragons have been known to live on every continent and every island known to man on this planet we call Earth. Different cultures have called them demons, saviors and even good luck charms. The majority of the legends seem to agree they were guardians of some sort. Whether they guarded gold, knowledge, or something else didn’t matter. That simple truth never changed in any of the legends. But I think what humans failed to realize was exactly what dragons were guarding and they existed (or still exist) not just on Earth but all over the universe. And since dragons will play a role in my novel, I’ve put a synopsis of dragons together here.

I’ll first start with all the legends and what people believed they looked like so we can have a better understanding of the cultures Dragons affected throughout time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the universe of “Bio of an Elfin Dragon” there are many kinds of dragons. Just as the legends of Earth have grown about the different forms and types of dragons, thus the reason for many types of dragons. Each has formed their own unique abilities and looks according to their world. But all have three things in common. The same language, the ability for teleportation in one form or another and the need to guard something.

The need of guardianship is something all dragons take seriously. They may not start right away, or even when they reach adulthood. Every dragon must find, or feel, that one thing which urges them to guard that something; or sometimes someone. It’s not always gold. Sometimes it’s knowledge or simply family. But when they recognized that urge to guard whatever it is, you cannot tear them away from it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this folder you’ll find two other folders.

One contains all dragons and legends of our Earth. From Persia and Babylonia to Mesoamerica and Western dragons.

The other folder contains all the dragons in the universe of “Bio of an Elfin Dragon”. It will explain each world race dragon, their ability and in some cases what they guard. Also how they look.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please have patience as a complete these folders. Thank you.

PORTFOLIO  
    Rated: E · Fantasy · #1987481
    This folder contains different dragons in the story realm of "Bio of An Elfin Dragon"
    Rated: E · Research · #1982286
    These are dragons we know and their legends; from ancient Babylonia to Western culture
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1982285-Dragon-Research