*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2011266-Letting-Go
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Death · #2011266
When you let go, what happens?
So when when I fell, I chose not to get back up. When the knife slipped, I chose not to stop the bleeding. When the tub overflowed, I chose not to wipe up the water. But I did choose something. I chose death. And it invited me like it was my birthday. Ironic, huh?
When I shut my eyes for the last time, I didn't feel regret. I didn't feel sorrow. I didn't feel like I was dying. I did feel happy. I felt like smiling. I felt like singing and dancing and laughing. All of this confused me. Confused me to the point of me not wanting to think about how this could be, that I stopped thinking in all and just did. And so I laughed and my heart was filled with love. Love that I've always wanted to feel alive, but could never grasp it. Love that sends shivers down your back. Love that makes you breath. I never felt this, but now, as I'm dead and cold on Earth, I flourish into a sunrise of love that overpowers my senses and forces me to finally be happy.


NOTE: GET HELP IF SUICIDAL!!! Please don't limit yourself to suicide. There are many people out there that will help you. Also trust the Lord to keep you safe and joyous. I only write because I love to write. And personal experiences help me. But I've found help and it has made me stronger! So be alive and happy because that's what God wants for us!
© Copyright 2014 MaxD123 (maxd123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2011266-Letting-Go