*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2107635-Point-of-views
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #2107635
Kind of a he she thing
✴️
As I sculpt my masterpiece, I see you stand there helping me, steadying my hands, and making it into a beautiful silhouette figure, and I rise to hold you in my arms and you vanish.

⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️

✴️As you sculpted , she stood there, watching you struggle. She saw how that particular peice of art resembled herself; the one you called your masterpiece. She saw your hands slipping off the clay, again and again. She saw your denial to give up on that peice. Even though the clay was in refusal to change itself, you kept on trying. She saw your denial to give up on her, and in that, wasting everything you had. She wasn't one to be moulded so easily, she wasn't one to stay and she knew it. She cared but she had to leave. You cannot trap a wind for long, it is chaotic. And the wind knew it. But it cared enough to let the sculpture dry. She cared enough to help. She stepped forward and held your hands, steadying them. She guided you perfectly, for she knew you, all of you. You glanced at her again and again, watching her with such fascination. You were caught in the trance of the wind. You saw the silhouette you were casting together on the wall. All while she was sculpting your masterpiece for you. You rose to show her that your togetherness is beautiful. It is enchanting. You rose to hold her in your arms, to tell her how you can't even seem to think to live without her. But when you turned, the wind had escaped. She escaped to give you a life that was less of chaos. The chaos she caused and she knew it. The wind knew. All you were left with was a life of saturninity and a masterpiece. The masterpiece that resembled every bit as You. Because you were the only thing the wind knew. You were the only thing she ever cared to know. Ever cared to care for.
You were the only thing she thought of before herself. Herself, whom she loved so much. And You.
© Copyright 2017 Cecelia Gallerani (gallerani at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2107635-Point-of-views