*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179818-RELATIONSHIP-LESSON
by gygy
Rated: 13+ · Review · Experience · #2179818
What i have learnt in my relationship
One thing i have learnt in a relationship is:
He's not perfect. You aren'nt either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice,and if he admits to being human and making mistakes,hold onto him and give him the most you can.He isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break.
Sometimes you fight but it should always remain never let a day pass without you solving it. You may feel insecure about each other but trust breaks the insecurity. Trust in the Lord and commit your relationship to Him, He can never let you down but will always guide you and will always lead you to the right decision. No matter how hard the situation maybe you just got to trust Him.
Love each other with or without flaws, tell each other about your past so as it catches with you he\she already knows and it doesn't ruin your trust, no matter how bad it is, he\she will stay if it was meant to be, don't be a clingy, controlling, nagging freak.
{size: 2}thats me



© Copyright 2019 gygy (gygy.sam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179818-RELATIONSHIP-LESSON