*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2189582-Situation-Vacant-for-Terrorism
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Comedy · #2189582
The selected person will work as the catalyst and will pave the way for his organization.

We are a universal organization dealing in a well known product of the modern times. Although we have introduced this genre all over the world quite successfully yet we do not want to rest on the laurels. We want to sell and promote it in true sense of the word. It is our dream to spread it on the whole fabric of the ideals. We have millions of members and expect that whole the population of the earth will join us one day. All ages have witnessed it in some form but the exploitation of the big powers and the misguidance of the clergies of all the religions have facilitated for us to make this product rampant all over the world.
It is a thing that is always above all religions colors castes and creeds. It is terrorism, the most wanted product of our age. Each and every nation hates it but secretly yeans for it. What a dichotomy of times!!


It is the most responsible position as far as its duties are concerned. The selected person will work as the catalyst and will pave the way for his organization to expedite the acts of terrorism. He will work with the rank and file of all the states who covertly wish their states to become terrorist states.


The ideal person for the post will be assigned the duties of creating panic and sabotage. He will create mayhem and terror in the nooks and corner of the world. The selected person will be responsible for the entire conflagration in the world. He will watch the under dogs also and will be accountable before the executive committee.

Mercy will be considered as the worst shortcoming.

The applicants for the post should be qualified evil mongers. They should be of high profile devilish in character .They should have the skills in satanic machinations and each kind of
Simulation and dissimulation skills are must.
They must have the ethnic or religious background. The ideal candidates are those firebrands fanatics who are the egoist and do not have an iota of toleration.
Being unscrupulous would be considered an extra qualification.

Salary is negotiable along with the bonus equal to the whole year salary. Bonus would be doubled if the selected person will be able to terrorize the whole nation. All the benefits are for those who will create the religious disharmony.

Please apply with confidence to the;

ABYSS OF HUMANITY
HELL

© Copyright 2019 AKRAM SAQIB (saqib at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2189582-Situation-Vacant-for-Terrorism