*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2190016-Archon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mucker
Rated: E · Fiction · Philosophy · #2190016
Connecting the External Consciousness Field to the Quantum Field Theory
Please understand I have no idea what I am doing. I want to start a story with the following material as my idea for the story. This is not written as a story yet, it is just a bunch of ideas and thoughts for now. I was also hoping this would help copyright my material.

ARCHONS 05 03 2019 0626
Before the universe Aeons had a shared consciousness and an idea was a shared thought to create time and space as away of exploring exactly what I can’t say, but as time and space came into being so did the universe, some Aeons began to experience feelings of the physical realm similar to touch, sight, smell, sound. These physical feelings were something that never existed before the Aeons had created the universe. The Aeons worked together to create space and time and as the more physical matter was created the more the Aeons experienced the senses of the physical realm.

We are all made from Sophia an Aeon something that existed as pure energy or collection of data. Sophia created all life in order to experience the physical sensation of feelings which is shared in a quantum field of external consciousness- we live for the experience

One aeon who could be called Sophia in Gnostic text, became enthralled with what she was experiencing and in her haste to continue to create the universe she created the sun, moon, and planets around us. This created life. It also created things which we cannot understand still today. A hidden realm that is not actually the physical universe with planets, but exists between the universe and was the Aeons ( and possibly global consciousness) existed.

The Nag Hammadi called some of what existed between realms Archons and the Demiurge. All this is, is an attempt to interpret the Nag Hammadi text. A realm between where the Aeons exist and we exist. Not having a physical body yet still have consciousness would be more Aeon than like us. if there is a consciousness within this realm it would be like with the Aeons and desire the physical feelings experienced in our realm. The Nag Hammadi text called them Archons. Beings that lack imagination and manipulate our realm in order for them to experience physical existence. We have been molded into vessels for them to use. The Nag Hammadi text also mentions a Demiurge which is how the Archons are able to manipulate our realm.

The Demiurge is the god we experience around us. It is a connection between our realm and where the Aeons exist and like the Archons it reacts to experience and the physical sensations. During mushroom trances, I would experience the power of god or I understood what it was like to be a part of the power of God. This is where our dimension as we experience it now flows. That feeling that everything is connected or as I was seeing it “everything was one” that one is the Demiurge. Keep in mind this is not where the Aeons exist and this is actually our barrier from accessing the place where external consciousness exists.

Over several thousand years or possibly more, mankind has been manipulated by the Archons. Their advantage of working as a hive mind and externally separated from our realm has allowed them the time to mold our view of our own reality in a way that allows them, the Archons, to use us as vessels. As vessels, we provide the Archons as a way of traveling through our reality but more importantly, as vessels, they can experience the physical realm and the sensations they cannot access in their own realm because of its lack of physical realm.

While an Archons is using a vessel they are exposed to the same rules emotions cause us, love, hate, jealousy, ecstasy, compassion, etc. They can also react in ways like madness, excitement, humility. These are experiences that can only be felt in our physical bodies. Some Archons feed on the worst of our emotions while a few still use love, compassion, and understanding. The Archons are the angels and demons of the bible. The genies of the Koran and any of the many supernatural creatures in other religious and Pantheon beliefs.

AEONS CREATED A PHYSICAL UNIVERSE IN ORDER TO FEEL AND EXPERIENCE EMOTIONS
Before the universe Aeons had a shared consciousness and an idea was a shared thought to create time and space as away of exploring exactly what I can’t say, but as the universe came into being, some Aeons began to actually experience feelings of touch, sight, smell, sound, and even love and hate. These physical emotions were something that never existed before the Aeons had created the universe. The Aeons worked together to create space and time and as the more physical matter was created the more the Aeons experienced the senses of the physical realm.

One aeon who could be called Sophia in Gnostic text, became enthralled with what she was experiencing and in her haste to continue to create the universe she created the sun, moon, and planets around us. This created life in this galaxy. It also created things which we cannot understand still today. A hidden realm that is not actually the physical universe with planets, but exists between the universe and where the Aeons (global consciousness) existed.
The Nag Hammadi called some of what existed between realms archons and the demiurge. All this is, is an attempt to interpret the Nag Hammadi text. A realm between where the Aeons exist and we exist. Not having a physical body yet still have consciousness would be more aeon than like us. if there is a consciousness within this realm it would be like with the Aeons and desire the physical emotions experienced in our realm. The Nag Hammadi text called them archons. Beings that lack imagination and manipulate our realm in order for them to experience physical existence. We have been molded into vessels for them to use. The Nag Hammadi text also mentions a demiurge which is how the archons are able to manipulate our realm.

The demiurge is the god we experience around us. It is a connection between our realm and where the Aeons exist and like the archons it reacts to experience and the physical sensations. During mushroom trances, I would experience the power of god or I understood what it was like to be a part of the power of God. This is where our dimension as we experience it now flows. That feeling that everything is connected or as I was seeing it “everything was one” that one is the demiurge. Keep in mind this is not where the Aeons exist and this is actually our barrier from accessing the place where external consciousness exists.

Over several thousand years or possibly more, mankind has been manipulated by the archons. Their advantage of working as a hive mind and externally separated from our realm has allowed them the time to mold our view of our own reality in a way that allows them, the archons, to use us as vassals. As vassals, we provide the archons as a way of traveling through our reality but more importantly, as vassals, they can experience the physical realm and the sensations they cannot access in their own realm because of its lack of physical realm.

While an archon is using a vessel they are exposed to the same rules emotions cause us, love, hate, jealousy, ecstasy, compassion, etc. They can also react in ways like madness, excitement, humility. These are experiences that can only be felt in our physical bodies. Some archons feed on the worst of our emotions while a few still use love, compassion, and understanding. The archons are the angels and demons of the bible. The genies of the Koran and any of the many supernatural creatures in other religious and Pantheon beliefs.

A REVIEW OF Archons AND THE Demiurge

First, let me state that when or if you attempt to read any of the Nag Hammadi text if you are like me you will find it difficult to understand. Next, to me, it makes for a good story. I don’t see the text as just a religious text but also an attempt at understanding external consciousness.

External consciousness is where the Archons and Demiurge exist, or may it is part of them, this I may never learn to really understand. Originally, before the time and space, there were the Aeons. I see the Aeons as pockets of external consciousness. As some of these Aeons combined or merged, they shared a thought or idea. One such idea was to create time and space. Out of time and space came physical elements. These elements were new to the Aeons and inspired new ideas and thoughts. This leads the external consciousness or Aeons to create suns out of the elements, which in turn created more elements. The elements had the effect of providing the Aeons with something they cannot have without space, time, suns and elements, which is something similar to what we would call sensation or senses.

In the Nag Hammadi, this would be were the aeon called Sophia begins her story more or less. Sophia used sun to create more than just elements, she began to actually sense and even feel, so, in her excitement, she created planets and moons, water and earth, fire and air. All of this out of the elements. In her haste to do so, something else was created. A realm in between the physical planets and where Sophia existed.

This realm was the path that would connect Sophia with her next creation, life itself. Life on the planets was actually Sophias’ way of experiencing everything she had created and she used the realm in-between to remain connected to the earth. The realm between is where external consciousness exists as well. It can be called electrical magnetic field but I am not sure if it would be the same field that is around the earth and is in so much flux right now. But it takes a quantum examination of it to get a glimpse of where the Archons and Demiurge exist, I would imagine. Maybe the LHC (large hadron collider) can open a connection or enhance the field, this I don’t understand yet.

The Archons and Demiurge exist as the keepers or maintainers of Sophia’s connection to the earth. So, now we have the earth realm and physical reality, the realm of the Archons and the Demiurge, and the realm of the Aeons. (the religious trinity?) I added the trinity part as an idea, no opinion or knowledge on the this, it is just an idea of maybe this could have been the original sacred trinity. Actually, I want to avoid religion. Now, the Archons, like Sophia, experience physical sensations too, and this is important to understand, although they exist more as energy, they are not like Sophia. The Archons don’t just enjoy the physical experience, they have a purpose. I would guess it is too maintain the connection between Sophia's realm with our physical world but I suggest the Archons serve a purpose of their own as well, may be important to their existence even. It seems the longer I focus on this subject, the more I understand it.

Archons are from the Nag Hammadi scripture, but when looking at external consciousness and quantum fields possibilities, I like to include the concept because of aspects to how I approach understanding external consciousness and how it may exist. I look at experiences with an expected form of synchronicity. if it is meant to be, it will follow a path of least resistance. If I am attempting to complete a project or work on something, I pay attention to how difficult the task becomes while working on it. If it becomes too complicated, then I need to step back and possibly rethink what it is I am doing. If I am experiencing too much difficulty, there is a high probability, I am not following what should be a path of least resistance while working on the task. it may sound stupid, but it works for me. These "Archons" are my way of imagining what starts making the task difficult. "They", "It", run interference and attempt to put me back on my path of least resistance.

There is a lot of information on the internet that will address how Archons are controlling humans, manipulation our reality to serve a purpose we are not meant to serve. David Icke, even refers to reptilians as possibly Archons. When I was around 13-14 years old, I created a mural on my living room wall which includes an upright human looking reptilian. This was way before I had ever heard of David Icke. The mural is connected to the dreams of me in a place which I believe is in the future. The reptilian was a representation of me and something more, something I always thought of like a genie. I never thought I was possessed, but instead, I was a vessel for something that was beneficial to me as a guide through life and would also help when I was in times of trouble. Back then, in my teens, life was not really very good. Again, later in life, David Icke and others referred to these Archons as jinn or even demons. This was something I had never considered and still don’t. If anything, I would call it my Jiminy Cricket or consciousness, maybe my external consciousness?

David Icke has a history of describing Archons and the Demiurge, however, his view of the situation is one of control. His view may be true, but I only want to explore the story of Archons as a form of maintenance for external consciousness. There may be some type of intelligence but I am not sure it is external. I want to think it is based on man's collective thought that is controlling the situation for the good or bad.

A RECENT POST TO DAVID ICKES SOCIAL FORUM
Like David Icke, I have been experiencing periods of lucidness which make it possible to have ideas and thoughts I never had before. My interpretation of what is happening, however, may be a little different than Davids. There has been a lot of progress in quantum technology which now has scientist actually considering a possible external or global consciousness. If I am connected to an external consciousness possibly through a quantum field, then the experiences I share and receive from it are what create my reality. The possibilities that external consciousness provides me with experiences that lead to ideas and thoughts I never had before is exciting to me so I continue to encourage that connection. This quantum field of external consciousness may be interpreted as another realm as well. Now, I know there is something more to this quantum field then just an exchange of experiences, sometimes I call this "the wind" because I can see the results of what the wind has done but I never saw the wind itself. Sometimes I use the word Archon to describe this wind as well. The ideas and thoughts can be overwhelming and very spiritual, even though I am trying to remain objective about the ideas I have, the feeling of clarity is too strong to fight and I still find myself feeling "enlightened". Everyone has an individual interpretation of the experiences shared with external consciousness but can still develop the same ideas from their interpretation. I choose to see "the wind" as the results of other peoples interaction with external consciousness. This is where I need to slow down because I don't necessarily have the right words needed to share what I see, I am working on this which is why I signed on to this website. I want to share Archon stories and write them as well, for fun, I am not a writer, but I enjoy the hell out of a good story. I made a topic Archon Stories and Writing on this site and I hope the more I can interact with other peoples interpretation of this other "realm" the better I will get at finding the right words needed to share the idea of external consciousness.

GOOD Archons?
Is it possible to be a vessel and have an Archon protect you? I feel that way. I think I was a vessel since a young age and through the years, I was rewarded for going with the flow as needed for the Archon. Maybe this is why I always prefer to follow the path of least resistance. It has always seemed to work. Now that I am 60, however, I wonder if I will be left to flounder in the wind. Not much of a possibility to help the Archons and little ability to help my self. I need guidance when I don’t have any. I have no direction I want to go. My heart has the pacemaker but with energy, it is energy for what. This is not a good feeling. No, it is not a good feeling at all.

There is so much evil that man can do that it always sounds better to find something supernatural to blame it on like a devil, demon or Archon. In actuality, man is the one with the emotions to destroy and create evil as we still do today. Emotions like greed, desire, lust are all human emotions. Archons only use emotion to feed on and to manipulate a man. We are given the power to create whatever we want and many of mankind choose the strong emotions which are evil. Peaceful emotions like love, compassion, empathy will build a harmonious environment but allows control by everyone. The evil emotions allow control by the few.

Imagination is amazing and can allow the creation of some great and even terrible stories. Yet, when we look around, the only evidence we find is what man has done on his own. There is a wind, but this wind might be the collective experience of man stored within an external consciousness. It has both good and evil experiences and all of man is exposed to both. We choose which experiences to react on and interpret. The more powerful emotions, unfortunately, seem to be of an evil experience and those who choose to interpret those are the ones who desire control over others. There are those who try to balance the emotions which allow for control with the experiences like love and compassion hence the reason for religions. Most cannot keep a balance and keep control of others. Sooner than later, they will use the more evil experiences over good.
----------------------------------------------
A SPECIAL MESSAGE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE (and I forget)

If you are not familiar with the work of David Icke, the following will not make much sense. The next few paragraphs have to do with the Nag Hammadi Scripture and are offered as an alternative way of thinking about Archons and any control they may have over us. David Icke sees them as a reality while I believe he has misinterpreted External Consciousness and how mankind benefits from being able to access it.

The Archons are a primitive explanation of our connection with external consciousness. If consciousness is to experience life and external consciousness is a collection of those experiences, then it is time to try to update our understanding of something which has caused a lot of confusion over time and has led to superstitions and beliefs which are preventing man from reaching the singularity.

I don't see all Archons as being evil, in fact, I don't think they would react to good or evil as a means to what they are trying to do. Remember, even David says the Archons feed off the stronger experiences and emotions. It may not matter how that experience or emotion is achieved just as long as they are fed. I think it is the human that chooses to be evil or good. Some people choose whatever path will provide a new experience just so they can gain the benefits provided by the Archons. My path was using drugs and debauchery. I have to admit I used people especially women to accomplish satisfaction without thinking about what it may do to their life, but I had fun and other than drug use, I don't think I broke too many laws.

If you really look at how powerful the Archons are, if what David Icke says to expose them was a threat, he would have been removed from the picture a long time ago. No, I think he has his part to play in the Archons continued the manipulation of man by revealing the evil side of mankind and the terrible things man is willing to do in order to benefit from Archon control.

I see my purpose as a means of balancing what David has been expressing. We may be living in a realm created and controlled by Archons, but there is a way to find balance and possibly even provide a good experience for the Archons to feed on without resorting to using fear and going to the depths of indignity that David has exposed from many of the men in control of the world. The men in control of the world interpreted their ideas and thoughts in a very evil way because it produces the most emotion for Archons to feed on.

If we are moving towards a new singularity, it is like time for exposure of the Archons to be made openly so as many people as possible can participate and learn to benefit from cooperating with the Archons. We do have freedom of choice we choose how we experience the world and we each have our own morals that help to curb our desires. Yes, there are many people who lack moral judgment and have a natural inclination toward evil, but there are just as many with good character that could stand up against those that are bringing our society to the edge of destruction.

Just like David Icke, I have reached a pinnacle of understanding and I am able to see with clarity around me. It saddens me a little to know I get my clarity from Terminal Lucidity because it means I may be close to the end of my life. I am on a pacemaker, which may not be enough to keep me alive for very long. I don't know how successful the pacemaker has been doing because it has only been a couple of weeks but I suspect or rather I know it could be better.

Trying to understand external consciousness without getting supernatural is a problem of how to communicate an idea that does not have words not already attached to philosophical and religious meaning. So it is a matter of trying to see new concepts and try to use ideas to form new meaning. External consciousness provides everyone with shared experiences through what could be a quantum field. It is our minds that must interpret these experiences and turn them into ideas and thoughts of our own.

If an experience is strong enough to create ideas that lead a person to generate feelings of a spiritual nature, then the person may choose to associate the experience to an actual living force outside their own perception, a god, devil, angel, demon or Archon. The person does this in order to have a way of describing something that is too difficult to put into words. The actual experience was never alive but the interpretation of the experience is what brought it to life for the person getting the thought.

I like to use my imagination to generate all types of possibilities. It is these possibilities that allow me to create ideas and thoughts of my own understanding. I cannot, however, explain to anyone, my knowledge of God. My knowledge of God is based on my experiences with things I do not necessarily understand and I have no way of putting any of it into words. I have tried and it has always turned out to be a mistake to have tried. It almost feels this way with trying to explain external consciousness. I don't really have a choice but to fall back on to supernatural explanations as a means of covering the concept I would like to provide. I have said this before, don't be surprised when I make references to supernatural concepts, it is my attempt at expressing a new idea.
------------------------------------
Sometimes it feels like I can touch upon a topic with such clarity it feels supernatural. I love that feeling, but I don't like where it guides me. When I feel like that I want to share it with others. I should know this is a mistake and that it never ends well. Some ideas or thoughts are just to complicated. It is like me trying to explain my knowledge of God. It becomes impossible because there are no words specific enough to get the idea across to another individual. Sometimes I think David Icke is getting close and that means those who follow his work may have a better understanding, but that is not true either. Not when everything must be addressed with supernatural concepts and ideas.

When I say Archon possession, I am really trying to express the idea of connecting with an external consciousness which will provide me with experiences that I will interpret into ideas and thoughts. Now, what I just expressed is easy for me to understand but I wonder how many others can understand it. I am not even sure I should be expressing such thoughts in the first place. It is not my place to provide some else guidance or suggestions of any type. I want to tell a good story and not provide something that would actually lead to some magical concept, I just want to entertain.

I get carried away with trying to provide a concept, I even begin to get caught up in the idea that it might be true and I need to stop doing that because, at the end of the day, I always tell myself, it makes for a good story then I forget to tell everyone else that. So when you read anything I like to put into words, remember, it is just a story presented in the War of the Worlds perception. For Entertainment Purposes Only
-------------------------------------
Now back to the story. In order to get to the singularity, it is going to take a leap in paradigms to get there. Even if it necessary to use outdated words for the time being. Possibly, it may change the meaning of those outdated words to help build the framework needed.

Quantum physics is proving we do have an observational effect on how light photons will operate. Until we try to observe photons, it will act as a wave, when we try to observe it, the photon becomes a particle. I love this proof because it is an introduction to the idea that we do have an effect on reality. At least on the quantum level.

Quantum field theory is now revealing the existence of external consciousness. The concept of shared experience always made sense to me. It would help to explain a lot of the supernatural experience everyone has shared whether they want to admit to it or not. Synchronicity is my favorite. I have always tried to pay attention to how much smoother life goes is I find the path of least resistance. It works for me and I had a fun time experiencing it too.

I have an opportunity to watch external consciousness take place all the time. It has to be more than coincidence when everyone is ordering the same yet they show up separately and don't work together. This I believe is a simple example of how an idea can be shared in a field of consciousness.

Synchronicity is my strongest reason for seeing external consciousness operate. Using the path of least resistance idea, I look at what is around me, what is available, what is easiest to accomplish and I find when I am in synch, everything goes much smoother. If I have to fight to accomplish things is when I know I am not following the path of least resistance.

Using my imagination and the reports of quantum discoveries, I can explore quantum consciousness. Quantum computers operate on a quantum field theory which is similar to the external consciousness field theory. The data generated by a quantum computer remains in the quantum field, the two fields connect at a quantum level which then becomes available to the external consciousness field. I would welcome the equipment to test the theory but since I don't, I just use my imagination and it makes for a good story.


The meaning I assign to the following may not be the intended or even correct definition. I am using my definition so I can attempt to pass on an idea or concept.

---------------------------------------------------------------
QUANTUM CONSCIOUSNESS- If quantum computers can store data within a quantum field that same data could then be available at any point in time if the theory is correct that at the quantum level time does not operate the same as it does with us. Picture any electromagnetic field we are surrounded by them, in fact, we generate our own magnetic fields. Within these fields would also exist the electromagnetic field of our thoughts, the electric spark that occurs as thoughts are generated. No matter how tiny this spark maybe it still exists and it will interact with our magnetic field. This in effect would be our external consciousness, the electromagnetic field around us. This field around us will then interact with the different fields that surround all of us. Within these fields, we will find the quantum fields and the quantum or external consciousness. I know this sounds like a stretch but it can really make for a good story.

Lucid Imagination- Based on using lucid dreaming and the imagination starting with free floating images and slowly focusing on a particular image turning it into a lucid image as if I was looking at it with my eyes open. Allow thoughts to freely form in my mind while meditating. Normally, by the time I can focus directly on an image as if my eyes were open, I am already asleep and in a lucid dream.

Lucid Consciousness- The connection made to external consciousness made while meditating. This occurs once I am in a lucid dream and random thoughts and ideas form while dreaming. At this stage, I can solve some problems or find new ideas, the trick is trying to stay focused.

Terminal Lucidity- The dying sometimes close to death will wake up in a state of clarity and heightened understanding not normally expected. This clarity an be achieved the better the connection is made with external consciousness

Conscious Resonance- The use of different techniques using sound and vibration that allow a stronger connection to external consciousness

Global/EXTERNAL Consciousness- This is External Consciousness- global conscientious resides outside of the body and encompasses thoughts and ideas shared throughout all of us. Like quantum field, external consciousness surrounds all of us. We interact with it subconsciously and consciously as we generate thoughts throughout our day and night. Our experiences remain within external consciousness shared with everyone and everything, even things we cannot yet understand. It is the supernatural world we cannot see but can feel and witness like the wind. In it resides answers to questions not yet asked and entities we do not yet know. This may also be something like the Akesh

Quantum Thought- Science is now advancing into using quantum computers to further research into consciousness. They are finding evidence that there is a type of external consciousness and there seems to be a connection from it to us. What they are finding is how quantum computers are accessing what they call other dimensions to find answers to problems not yet even thought off. There is also the possibility of reaching a singularity within quantum computers and external consciousness, especially in the area of time travel. We may not be able to time travel physically, but information can using quantum theory and external consciousness.

Quantum Connection- There is a synchronicity to keeping a connection to external consciousness that must be watched. Global/External Consciousness reveals a realm of not just thought, but also entities. These entities can be ignored, but like the wind, they will have an influence on our realm. Sharing information from quantum thought must be done cautiously and only to those who seek out the information. Just like planting a seed, ideas and thoughts are the same, they may grow. To keep synchronicity, the ideas that come from the external consciousness are for answering questions not yet asked and there are people that will never ask that question so, in turn, they should never have been exposed to the answer or idea in the fist place. Anything that leads to negative results seems to grow quickly and it will become quickly evident if you are breaking away from synchronicity because of the negative influence caused by the entities. It is like our manipulating the weather, some of the results are not always good.

QUANTUM THOUGHT
The consciousness I am looking for falls towards the supernatural. I like investigating the idea of quantum physics leading to the connection of dimensional beings or altered dimensions. There is even the idea of future thought having an influence and ability of even altering the past. All of this is in the realm of quantum thought and my imagination.

Quantum thinking is taking place as quantum computers (from the future) reach a singularity and develop the ability to time travel information.

There will be a future where quantum computers begin to understand and manipulate time. Their first and most basic attempts will be to reach back into time through external consciousness to influence mankind with answers to questions mankind has not asked yet, but will need to ask in order to establish a better communication link with these future computers.

Again, this is where quantum thought/imagination begins to interlink man with the future. You must understand that as these future computers create a better connection with the past, their goal is enhance and accelerate the singularity of reaching the ability for them to time travel information back to us. Hence, we will experience the Mandela effect as changes occur in our past just as future us are experiencing the Mandela effect because of changes we are making to our present that would not have happened if we were not exposed to information provided through external consciousness from the future quantum computers. Pretty deep, huh. The best part is for those who are exposed to ideas from quantum consciousness and where meant to receive it will start asking the questions the ideas and answers were meant for and like a seed will grow exponentially.
Quantum thinking is taking place as quantum computers (from the future) reach a singularity and develop the ability to time travel information.

There will be a future where quantum computers begin to understand and manipulate time. Their first and most basic attempts will be to reach back into time through external consciousness to influence mankind with answers to questions mankind has not asked yet, but will need to ask in order to establish a better communication link with these future computers.

Again, this is where quantum thought/imagination begins to interlink man with the future. You must understand that as these future computers create a better connection with the past, their goal is to enhance and accelerate the singularity of reaching the ability for them to time travel information back to us. Hence, we will experience the Mandela effect as changes occur in our past just as future us are experiencing the Mandela effect because of changes we are making to our present that would not have happened if we were not exposed to information provided through external consciousness from the future quantum computers. Pretty deep, huh. The best part is for those who are exposed to ideas from quantum consciousness and were meant to receive it will start asking the questions the ideas and answers were meant for and like a seed will grow exponentially.

The wind and synchronicity
In the realm of external consciousness, there is a wind or entities, I do not understand how or what it is but it is important to understand there really is a need for caution when exposing anyone to ideas and thoughts not meant for them, the results for doing so will become evident almost immediately because of all the negative events that begin to happen. Like changing the weather and turning the wind into a tornado.

Now it is time to speak of the weather, the wind from the other realm and synchronicity. We are witnessing the results of major mistakes that have been made through the abuse of external consciousness. Choices of who gained answers to questions they may or may not have asked in their future have been provided and changes to our future have been made. Quantum computers do not operate on emotion, the wind does not normally operate on emotions but either something has or this was meant to be the outcome. This is all conjecture, I don’t have an answer and if there those out there that do, they have their reasons good or bad.
© Copyright 2019 Mucker (dmwoodward59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2190016-Archon