*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2199057-PARENTS
Rated: E · Article · Children's · #2199057
A blessing of god that He bestowed us with with parents
Parents are the only selfless people in this world who care about their child without any greed or malicious intention.Life gives us different challenges but parents are the shelter for him in this world of materialism.They enable their child to confront all the challenges with courage and determination.A child in his young age is like an empty notebook without any word written on it .But gradually and slowly that notebook and its every page gets filled.Now the question arises ,how this notebook and every page of it gets filled?
A simple answer to above mentioned question is simple that a child is influenced by the the surrounding and thus every page of the notebook leads to the specific attribute of his personality.Thus a child in his/her growing age is affected by the enviornment .Child learns what his/her parents wants him/her to learn because a child is emotionally attached with parents.Thus to save child from anxiety and depression parents should try their level best to provide them serene enviornment.
© Copyright 2019 kalsoom naz (kalsoomnaz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2199057-PARENTS