*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204475-The-Black-curvy-woman
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Novella · Emotional · #2204475
I’m like in a trance each time i stare a black woman on the street.

Freezing on a restaurant table my mind turns off.
Yes, it turns off!!!!!!!!!
I rather stare a master piece from the creator than ingurgitate this palatable meal from the scullery.
The mystery of humanity. The complexity of creation yes! Out of my rib it emerged. I’m talking about the embodiment of beauty. The bombshell from the land of integrity. Oh mama Africa!!!! I lack words to express my emotions.
Totally carried away by your daughter. Yes! the African voluptuous woman. Whose curves make the world go dumb and for a moment make them think down stairs and cerebrate what’s beneath the cloths. She kindles every man’s heart from a distance and triggers deep admiration from female neighbors.
Left alone I can only think of the warmth beneath her; Without touching I can feel the smoothness of her attributes. Gosh she’s a black woman.
Oh Africa!!! They say your daughter is attractive but NO, she has invaded my mind so beyond that I think she’s addictive to my soul. She has drowned my brain down to my third leg, all I dream is to kiss and caress her simultaneously like an advanced mathematician.
Oh daughters of great mama Africa!!!! Strong and courageous women!!! Yes, full of virtue. Its high time to rise up and show the world that other than your curves wisdom overflows. More to your beauty there’s a brain. Show the world that in addition to the warmth you procure you are a solution giver as well. Strategic and determined.
Young African lady refuse to expose your nudity on social media. You are endowed with curves as no other so let them dig deep for you as they do for the treasures of your mother land.
If Africa most rise, then our females have an integral role to play.
© Copyright 2019 Nganjo King (nganjoking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204475-The-Black-curvy-woman