*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2274814-TRILOGY-Breaking-Infinity-DUSK
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Trebor
Rated: E · Novel · Sci-fi · #2274814
Book one of a three book series.
this is a W.I.P. "work in progress" and there will be multiple rewrites.


TRILOGY
Lucifer Rising

AETHERIAL
Book One
chapter: 1


Life is linear death is not.

Michael and Gabriel were both adrift in the Aetherial. More precisely the inner Aetherial. The Aetherial is created when life energy is ascended/ejected from the Earth. The Aetherial now consists of two rings the inner and outer Aetherials. The Two rings were created when the Earth was shifted in order to cool it down because of a runaway green house effect being created by a major volcanic eruption that had happened during the Permian-Triassic period. This would later be called the Great Migration. There are several reasons why this period was called the Great Migration. The migration of the Earth, the Dragons, the Aetherial ring, and to make the climate more friendly for mammals. It also marks the start of year 1 or 0001 A.A., “After Atlantis”. On a side note this was a migration for the Atlantean too. In order to imprison Lucifer the Atlantean people had to destroy their star Armageddon. For the the Atlantean Armageddon meant to be reborn, and was a great loss because Armageddon was the first star in the galaxy to be born from the first soul to be created, now both are gone.

The planet Atlantis was located in what is now still the outer arm of the Milky Way galaxy at the very tip. They came to Earth, those that could be saved and settled in the base camp that had been established in the crater of a dormant volcano. They knew full well that the volcano would someday erupt, but the geothermal energy it created was unmatched by any other. The volcano surrounded the base camp, “who’s named had now been officially changed to New Atlantis”, on all sides except for the side that faced the main land. The name of the volcano is Vesuvius.

Both Michael and Gabriel at times preferred the inner Aetherial, it was wild and untouched like an endless Savannah. It consisted of all the life that had come before modern humans, for all living things, “in there own wonderful way have a soul, yes dogs do go to heaven,,,,alright cats too”, and this had became a permanent record of its existence. The law of conservation almost had it right. The one exception was that energy can be created, but once it is created it cannot be destroyed or, "de-created" if you will, only transformed. Most of the souls in the outer Aetherial didn’t know or just didn’t care about the inner ring, even though it was only a thought away.

Michael: Are you ready.
Gabriel: So its starting?
Michael, Feeling the anticipation in Gabriel’s response answered: Yes, Peter should have the halo’s ready for Six and Pix.
Six and Pix were a pair made in heaven, literally. In there real lives they never met, in fact their lives were separated by over a thousand years. Pix lived when the Romans had already invaded and controlled most of England, the known world even. Pix’s father was the leader of a great northern tribe and answered only to the Arch Druid. Pix’s father had met with the Romans, “with the Arch Druids permission”, had arranged Pix’s hand in marriage, “even though she was only 12”, to a high ranking Roman in hopes of easing the tensions between the north and Rome. The other tribes hearing of this wanted nothing to do with Rome. They banded together in secrete stole and even removed uniforms from Roman corpses then slaughtered Pix’s tribe. Pix’s decapitated head and body was left on a stone wall so that it was the first thing to be seen when entering the village. This of course was blamed on Rome and started a “gorilla” type war that lasted years and cost countless lives. If the marriage had gone through Hadrian’s Wall might never had been built.

Six gets his name from supposedly having died and come back to life six times. This being around the mid 1500’s was reported to the church along with the rumors of being descended from the Druids, “in this case the rumor was actually true”, had cost Six his life. He had been found guilty of witch craft and burned at the stake having been only around 10 or 11 years old himself. This action had caused a revolt among the villagers and the inquisitor barely made it out of the village alive.

When someone dies traumatically like that it can disperse the soul taking sometimes years to coalesce again if ever. Pix having witnessed the whole event gathered Six’s soul guiding the white and golden orb with her hands. Pix’s hands themselves were pure energy with a blue lightning quality that surged through her hole body resulting in a blurry glow that showed where her skin used to be. Six’s soul was so fractured that Pix had given of her own energy, that came out like tiny little static shocks that continuously flowed from her into to the tiny glowing globe keeping it together. This had gone on for days. Six and Pix have been together ever since never separating.

Pix and Six were both in there favorite place. The mind scape, more of a universe really, of Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm. Writers make the best universes and seem to handle crossing over the best. If Hugh Everett only knew how close he was to the truth, until he crossed over himself, about the multi-verse. For each and ever person has the potential to create there own universe. When we ascend or cross over and become pure thought and energy we have the ability to create our own endless heaven.
Jacob and Wilhelm’s was one of the best, all the original stories and the new ones, in real life so to speak. Just because someone ascends doesn’t mean they stop creating, creation and evolution in a nut shell is the purpose,,, of well, Everything.
Pix: Can you sense them.
Six: Of course, I...We could probably sense them from the other side of the sun.
Pix: They do have a tendency to project.
Six: Ya think.
Pix: Lets go meet them
Six: You’re right the sooner we get started the sooner we get to go back to Earth. He answered sensing Pix’s reasoning with the link they shared.
Pix: Don’t forget about the halos
Six: Oh ya! Those ought make things a bit easier.
Pix: Peter makes the best gadgets.

What Peter had made was a device to help the ascended get back to earth. Normally going back to Earth was like walking into a strong wind, sometimes a hurricane depending on how strong the magnetic field is. How it works is the human body is like a battery as we go through life we charge this battery. Doing good things being kind or helping someone are all positive things and this charges are batteries with positive energy. Being bad does the opposite, murder, anger and rage would top the list. That’s why when we die we see a tunnel. The spirit is actually propelled away from earth, kind of like when you have two magnets then you flip one over and now they repel each other, this process creates that tunnel. Its almost a proof of concept for an Einstein-Rosen bridge. What Peter had done was take left over minute particles from when the Earth was created, Particularly the particles from the core since they were still partially radio active and are vibrating at the right frequency he cross them over into the Aetherial plane. Then simply used them to make a halo, thus acting as a shield against the Earths magnetic field. Atlanteans being from another planet naturally produced this effect.

After entering the outer Aetherial also known as The Great Skyhenge Michael and Gabriel open there minds and embraced the Affinity searching for Pix and Six. The Affinity was a network of energy or a bond that linked all living things. Even the dead as stated before, once created energy can only be transformed. Death and dying are horrible words. When the end comes it is an ascension, we ascend to Heaven. After creating the link Michael and Gabriel were naturally drawn to Pix and Six. They knew any way where the two would be but now knew that they too were seeking them and would meet outside of the Grimm verse.

Michael: Now that everyone has gathered it is time. Gabriel, as I you well know, this is where we part. Your mission is separate from the one that I share with Pix and Six, but equally important.

Six: Ooo a secrete mission.
Gabriel: Not really, just secrete from you.

Six’s personification flickered a bit and the finer attire of knickers, vest, and silk shirt transformed into warn out trousers, a torn shirt and dapper hat.

Six: Your majesty. He said while curtsying and flourishing his arm and hand.
Gabriel: I don’t envy you… You two stay out of trouble.

Pix sensing Six’s penchant for mischief had to chime in.

Pix: You mean don’t leave any evidence,,,we never do.

Pix and Six were notorious for there schemes. The level of creativity and planning were truly astonishing. In fact they have been blamed for the continued belief in the Norse God Loki, and may or may not have been directly responsible for influencing the writing of Murphy’s Law.
Having no physical body they couldn’t directly interact with the living, but they can project images and inspire thoughts and even feelings, This was called whispering.
At this point Gabriel had, had enough and with a bow and flourish of her own she started the decent to Earth.

Michael: All right you two, it’s time. Your mission in ways is probably the most important. As we talked about you are to watch, guide, and keep the child safe. As you well know the longer you stay on Earth the more you will be susceptible to the Lethe, “forgetfulness”. The Halos wont save you from that, if anything they could make it worse. That’s why I have chosen you two, working as a team it’ll be safer. Now place the Halos on your above you heads and them incorporate into your Ora. Now hold my hand.
Pix And Six: REALLY
Michael: It’ll be faster I know the location of Paul’s son Scott.

Both Pix and Six acquiesced to Michael’s request and they all started the journey to Earth.
At Michael’s will a tunnel opened, the end was wild and out of control as Michael searched for Scott’s Ora. Once connected the tunnel straightened and the journey down wards began. The walls of the tunnel were blue with streaks of appeared to be white clouds. During the decent they passed through a thunder storm. The thunder head appeared to be on fire with brilliant white/blue flashes. After that they started to descend upon a two story house. The giant oak tree appeared to be lit by green fire as the glow from its life force gave it a neon quality, the grass below it even gave off a duller glow. At this point they entered Scott’s room. Scott was asleep his body had a slight blue glow until you came to his head. Scott’s head also had a blue color to it, but the white was blinding. The ascended came to call this soul fire. At this point Michael left the pair to their intended duties, and went to find Scott’s father Paul.

Michael made it to Paul Morgan just in time, the final blow had come and Paul’s death was now certain. Michael placed herself in a position to intercept Paul’s soul to keep it intact. There was no time to waist things will move faster now, and do to time dilation the years on Earth moved much faster than they did in the Aetherial. Paul needed to be ready, ready to protect his grand children.

© Copyright 2022 Trebor (justbob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2274814-TRILOGY-Breaking-Infinity-DUSK