*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/413153-Personalized-By-Pristina
Rated: E · Folder · Writing.Com · #413153
Signatures, etc. custom-made by Pristina
One day, I was surfing the neighborhood when I came across this Cybercookbook that had just been started:

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#353313 by Not Available.


I read the recipes and wrote a note to the author at the same time I rated her.

Soon she wrote back and said that the reason that there were only two recipes, plus the introduction, in there was that she thought that people just weren't interested, because very few people showed up there.

Of course, it had nothing to do with that at all. It's just that this is such a HUGE community of writers that it just takes people awhile to find you a lot of times.

But I decided to shamelessly plug her recipe section for her and told her to go to the plug page and take a look at what was there.

She wrote back and told me that she would like to design a signature for me to say "Thanks!"

Anyway, she ended up designing two--and giving me help on how to get them posted, as I was a little confused about that.

Anyway, I now know how to post images--at least, better than I did a day or two ago.

I'm hoping that she will be one of the ones who will be doing sigs, etc. for me in the future, so I'm going to display her works in a special folder!

ENJ:PY

!!!

:):P:)


PORTFOLIO  
There are no visible items in this folder.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/413153-Personalized-By-Pristina