*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/868201-Keeper-of-the-Dead
Rated: 18+ · Folder · Gothic · #868201
A small coven of four vampires seeks protection and finds it in a most unlikely figure.
Marcus is on the run. He has no where to turn and nothing except the faithful companions at his side. The only thing he can do is obtain a keeper, the keeper that can protect his loved ones and himself. To his vast suprise this keeper is a woman with a spitfire attitude and plenty of tricks up her sleeve to keep them all guessing until the very end.

Sound interesting? Keep reading, it gets even better and far more interesting as the story progresses!


*Exclaim*To serve as a warning, the male vampires in this story are bi-sexual and have a couple of very minor scenes displaying their love for one another. *Blush* This is loving thoughts and kissing, but those who are appaled by such references need not continue further.

Thank you for stopping by, this piece is my favorite to date. *Exclaim*Please note, I have not done any technical editting past chapter four, so if occasional spelling errors and out of place commas really bother you it may be a good idea to stop there. But I do hope that you are interested enough in what Marcus has to say that you can overlook some of that. I really look forward to hearing from you; do not hesitate to give me your un-dressed opinions, I am pretty thick skinned! Because I have tons of views and few reviews, those willing to give detailed reviews will be rewarded.

Without further ado, on with the show!
*Reading*
PORTFOLIO  
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/868201-Keeper-of-the-Dead