*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000218-TRUTHS-TO-LIVE-LIFE-BY
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1000218 added December 14, 2020 at 7:46am
Restrictions: None
TRUTHS TO LIVE LIFE BY....…....
A FEW DAY TO DAY TRUTHS TO LIVE LIFE BY....…....

1. “It DOES NOT Matter What You Did or Where You Were...IT MATTERS Where YOU ARE and What YOU ARE DOING. Get Out There! SING the Song in Your Heart and NEVER let Anyone Shut You Up !!....”

2. “Maybe The TRYING - Is THE THING. Maybe it DOES NOT get Better Than That. Maybe You NEVER quite get THERE. And Maybe - THAT IS OKAY……..”

3. “Your Value lies NOT in status or title, But in the ROOTS of Your CHARACTER and DEPTH of Your COMPASSION…………………”

4. “REALIZE that if a Door CLOSED, It is Because, what was BEHIND IT – Was NOT – Meant for You……..”

LIFE’S TRUTH….....

5. “ Life is filled with Unanswered Questions, But it is the COURAGE TO SEEK THOSE ANSWERS that Continues to give Meaning to Life. You can spend your life wallowing in despair, wondering why you were the one who was led towards the road strewn with pain, OR You can be GRATEFUL that You are STRONG ENOUGH TO SURVIVE IT……….”

Extremely Aptly described by Dean Koontz – “ The Darkest Evening of the Year “

6. “Because God is NEVER cruel, There IS A REASON FOR ALL THINGS. We Must know the pain of Loss; BECAUSE if we never knew it, we would have No Compassion for Others, and We would Become Monsters of Self-Regard, Creatures of Unalloyed Self-Interest. The Terrible Pain of Loss TEACHES HUMILITY to our Prideful Kind, Has THE POWER to Soften Uncaring Hearts, to Make a BETTER PERSON OF A GOOD ONE……”

WHAT SAY ???........

© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000218-TRUTHS-TO-LIVE-LIFE-BY