*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000271-December-15-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#1000271 added December 16, 2020 at 9:53am
Restrictions: None
December 15, 2020
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox }Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

I love this image. Hello all,

Prompt Tuesday, Dec 15, 2020

Proverbs 5:18-23

18. Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.

19. Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe, let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

20. And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman and embrace the bosom of a stranger?

21. For the ways of man are before the eyes of the Lord, and he pondereth all his goings.

22. His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins.

23. He shall die without instruction; in the greatness of his folly, he shall go astray.

The Lord does see all the doings of man. However, I am firmly of the belief that while the Lord sees the sin committed by Christians, He forgives that sin. He does not forgive that sin on the basis of anything the Christian has done, but on the basis of the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross. Jesus's last words before dying were "It is finished."

What then is finished? What is finished is His victory over sin. He has beaten it and it is forgiven for once and for all. All to often believers get caught up in sin management theology. Sin management theology is the belief that once they are saved they have to some hoiw keep themselves saved by practicing some type of self-punishment for sin committed post-salvation. In other words, they believe they have to be saved again on a daily basis. This is not true. God forgave all sin at the cross. That includes the sin I will commit in the future. It is as Jesus said "finished."

For my blog "Prompt: I was cruising the galaxy with R2D2 and we found this planet:
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2171958 by Not Available.

Write about secrets."

There are some secrets that should be kept such as trade secrets and military secrets. There are other secrets that should be told such as the secrets that harm others. I personally have no problem with keeping a secret such as trying to plan a surprise party or keeping a trade secret or military secret. I had a top-secret security clearance in the military because I handled technology that was a military secret. I have an agreement with my place of residence not to divulge any information about other residents. I cannot even give out a resident's name or acknowledge that they live here. So I have no issue with secrets unless that secret could get somebody hurt.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: The best gift I ever received was ______. Why?"

The biggest gift I ever received was Jesus Christ. The reason I say that is because my life has changed 180 degrees since I have come to know Him. I was an addict lost in the throes of sin and drug addiction and then Jesus freed me.

Blog City image small "Prompt: “The lion who breaks the enemy’s ranks is a minor hero compared to the lion who overcomes himself.” Mevlana Rumi
What are your thoughts on this quote?"

I agree with it. Enough said.


Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by 2019 Quill Awards sponsors

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000271-December-15-2020