*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000461-Cookie
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1000461 added December 18, 2020 at 7:44pm
Restrictions: None
Cookie!
18. Bake Cookies Day
As if we need a designated day for this, lol.
Write about your favorite cookie(s) or cookie baking experience.
Anything to do with cookies!

Cookie exchange, a fun tradition. There was one this year at the Senior Center, but it took place at a time I couldn’t attend. Darn.

Peanut butter blossoms with the chocolate kisses on them and chocolate chip - the best. Brownies, lemon bars, shortbread, and also banana bread. I think I can consider that to be like cookies since I bake it in a square pan and put chocolate chips in it. But I can never seem to have enough ripe bananas to make this. Hubby eats one each day on his oatmeal. I could buy ripe bananas just for this purpose, but I think that is just a waste of money. I would rather buy a really large bunch and let them ripen.

I like to make cookies. You need to set aside about an hour of time to do them, but then you have the problem of getting rid of all of them. Do you eat them or give them away? And do you eat the raw dough as you wait for the cookies in the oven? You do? Shame on you. There are raw eggs in there. But you've probably found the cure for Covid-19, so carry on.

Eat them. Every last one. Then suction up the crumbs off the plate. Let everyone else make their own. Bugger on them. Besides, sharing would probably spread that stupid virus. Whatever, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Now I just remembered the Cookie Monster on Sesame Street. "Cookie!" *Cookie*


© Copyright 2020 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000461-Cookie