*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000724-Jesus-Is
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2235304
A book to keep track of bible studies and other spiritual wisdoms.
#1000724 added December 23, 2020 at 11:19am
Restrictions: None
Jesus Is.

Proverbs 7:4-5 says that we should call "wisdom our sister and understanding our kinsman."

There is a school of thought that says that Jesus was the embodiment of the feminine characteristics of God. I never really gave that theology a lot of thought because God is spirit and therefore is neither male nor female. I do know however that Jesus is the Wisdom Solomon refers to in Proverbs 1:20 and it is Jesus who calls aloud in the streets. If we heed Jesus and follow His words we will not seek the wiles of the adulteress who is sin. What do you think?

Marvin D Schrebe AKA Jamison Christian "Chris" Breva AAD RBA

No matter whether you are male or female it is inevitable to have some characteristics of both.


I talked to a very nice Catholic women about how people grow up referring to God or Jesus as He. Actually, we don’t know as much about Jesus,s ministry until we begin in-depth study. As a young person one of my Sunday school teachers taught that no one in heaven is male or female. Because God is neither male or female.

Since I was a very small child I have loved horses. A whole group of people have been harassing me about this God given talent to train and ride horses. I used to stay with an aunt whose home was across the street from a farmer who used very very large horses to do his field work. Her son, my cousin used to be my friend. I was probably about 7 or 8 years old. He was 4 or 5 years older. He saw me sitting on the porch watching the horses every day. One day he asked me if I liked the horses. “Would I like to ride one?” So, he took me by the hand into the pasture and plopped me up on Black Molly. I weighted about 25 or 35 pounds. Molly wandered away into the middle of a small pond. Also into the middle of the other work hoses who were also standing in the water to keep off the summer flies. My ride ended when my aunt came out on the porch and saw where I was and began screaming, which brought the farmer out of the barn who began yelling. The only one who was not concerned was me. I knew I was not in danger.

They use many scriptures to try to ruin my reputation. I think that every Christian still living in a human body is subject to a struggle between evil and rightness. I think the more you lean on Jesus the more strength you have to fight the battles. Every Christian is a warrior against evil. Any more I never believe bad things I hear about people unless I know more about the whole situation they may be involved in.

I was once the leader of an after school youth program. I inherited the position from a man who started an outreach because there were a lot of drugs in the town. The first leader went away to school to learn something? These were street kids who took and sold drugs. I knew nothing about the drug scene at the time.

I supplied a place in our church basement for kids to come after school. We sang songs, talked about school, and gave out refreshments of cookies and drink. The kids played board games, shuffle board, and pool on the church tables. At the end of every session we talked about Jesus as a group.

The minister took me to the local hospital to minister to the sick once in awhile. I went to his bible study one evening a week. The ministers wife was our adult Sunday school teacher.

Eventually, a male in the church wanted the position and began to make a big deal using scriptures written by Paul to prove women should not hold positions in the church??

Eventually, I did give up the position. We went away for one year to a bible school in New York. Unfortunately, the after school program collapsed after I left. Every once in awhile someone lobs a new accusation at me. I’m a drug dealer? I’m gay? I’m bad in some new way on and on? Who starts the rumors?

I think we don’t really know why Jesus is considered male? He chose apostles that were male. As a female I laugh to myself sometimes about why that may be so? But, he sent out many two by two and gave them power to minister.

Why does it matter? Believe it or not, male or female we fight the same battles against evil ideals and ideas. If anyone thinks they can be a Christian and always be thought of as righteous, I have grave doubts about that?

I took a course called Zoology 1. God created humans male and female. But, some creatures on the earth are both male and female in the same body. The course taught that life evolved on our planet in water then formed legs and walked out onto land.

The name Jesus comes from the Hebrew Joshua, which means water. In the beginning was the word. John:1. I like this Revelations 22: 13-17.

My daughter told me this, “Mom you can’t ever know everything” She is right. We will never be God. God wants us to be ourselves. We will lose some unnecessary things about ourselves and gain things important to God to be whole. I just watched a PBS special about the Jesus prayer.

I guess I bent your ear today. Merry Christmas and stay safe











apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000724-Jesus-Is