*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999989-Wisdom-vs-No-Wisdom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2235304
A book to keep track of bible studies and other spiritual wisdoms.
#999989 added December 10, 2020 at 10:58am
Restrictions: None
Wisdom vs. No Wisdom
I know I’m behind. I am reading and studying the 4th chapter of Proverbs and this post is up to verse 21.

Something has occurred in my life since I started studying with “Take UP Your Cross.”
One is an Eastern Star relative told someone on Face book that I am preaching old Christianity. I wasn’t aware there was an old version and a new version.

My husband told me to stop blogging, then reversed himself rather quickly and said I can continue what I am doing.

As I was working on chapter 4 I thought of the word comparison so this turned into a comparison of what Wisdom does for us and what can happen if we do not heed Wisdom’s teachings.
Exalt = To hold someone or something in high respect
Also was shown in scripture notations about Jesus having Wisdom: Luke 2:40 = Many adults who met the child Jesus knew by the Holy spirit, who Jesus was and what his life would mean on the earth to Israel and the populations of the earth.

Wisdom’s attributes

Lack of Wisdom


Wisdom will promote the person who exalts her

Evil = use of graven images for worship


Wisdom brings honor to people

A boastful person lacks Wisdom


Wisdom provides a chaplet of grace and a crown of beauty.

Do not follow evil ways. And discover what may be evil in the time in which we live.


Wisdom gives long life.

Those who do evil prefer not to sleep at night this needs wisdom to discern the cause if there is sleeplessness.


Wisdom keeps people from stumbling.

Evil feels good when they cause someone to do something wrong or embarrassing. Wisdom delivers souls from evil. Ways this can be true can be discerned with study.


Evil does not sleep unless it does something wrong. This appears as if evil can be spread like this?? Not sure of the context.


The teaching admonishes to never let go of Wisdom.

Wisdom gives understanding./ This is for all who do God’s commandments.

I wrote this in my journal and tried to post it by copying it. Hope what I wrote is clear. My journal has columns I'm not familiar with columns on WDC I'll have to look it up and try to do better next time.














apondia#1781748



















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999989-Wisdom-vs-No-Wisdom