*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000867-Oops----Youre-out-of-order-here
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1000867 added December 26, 2020 at 7:34pm
Restrictions: None
Oops - You're out of order here
25. Pumpkin Pie Day
Are you a fan? Why or why not.
It’s okay. It’s a good source of Vitamin A - but by the time you put all that whipped creme on top, you’ve ruined it.

We went to a friend’s house. She has a ranch. She and her brother raise cattle, sheep and she has some chickens and a good size garden in the summer. It is pretty ramshackle. She and her husband live in a run-down single-wide trailer. There is stuff, and I am being kind, everywhere. The house is a mess. She is not a good housekeeper. But what we go for is the company, not the environment.

My hubby goes in the spring to help with lambing. He also helps when it is time to shear the sheep. Quite an eye-opening time for a guy that used to commute to NYC each day and work on Wall Street.

She brings us fresh eggs each week. But I think that is just an excuse to sit at our kitchen counter and talk for an hour. Which is just fine.
We need to talk.



© Copyright 2020 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000867-Oops----Youre-out-of-order-here