*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1001171-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-136
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1001171 added December 31, 2020 at 11:27pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 136

It's December 31, New Years Eve and I sit here with the wife. We got cleaned up to end the year with no place to go. I finished my Do List for the last time this year. I and We made out our major goals list for 2021. It is not near as long as last year, and I wanted it that way. I am getting to the point I just do not want to deal with things any more then I have to. I only want to take in the world around me, Smell the Roses, Count the stars, Walk in the rain, Watch the garden grow, Smell a fresh plowed field and roll in the soil. I love God's creation, this earth and all of it's workings. It is a miracle. I am still a Little Boy and still the farmer I always wanted to be.
I want to hug and kiss the wife, Pet the Little dog and have the Big cat on my lap. Go fishing with the Grandsons and give the Granddaughters a hard time. I pray this year I will be able to do those things. That I will not get bogged down into every day details.

My review of 2020, I am always troubled writing this review. It is like watching a close friend pass away. It is like writing an obituary. As troubling as the old year was I will miss 2020. It will never come my way again. It is gone forever. For us 2020 was productive, We got a lot accomplished because our options were limited. We could not travel as we would have. We could stay focused. The garden was very satisfactory. We did most items on the yearly Goals List. I did more fishing and caught some fish. We stayed healthy. Our family stayed healthy and I think financially secure. God blessed us once again this year and I am Thankful.

But I do feel very guilty, So many have lost so much this year of 2020. I hate the thought of people losing a livelihood for them and there family. And I am of the persuasion that government can not fix everything. Only God with our help can fix our cultural difficulties. So this evening I pray that those who have lost so much can soon recover from this virus onslaught. That they and there families can once again be self sustaining. I am sorry this has happened to you. I pray that 2021 will be the beginning of your recovery. I pray for God's Blessings for everyone in 2021.

© Copyright 2020 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1001171-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-136