*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002158-Lets-Dream-Spring-Weather
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1002158 added January 15, 2021 at 10:28am
Restrictions: None
Lets Dream Spring Weather
January 15,2021

Write about dreaming. Do they ever mean anything, or are they all meaningless? Why are they sometimes scary, emotional, silly, or prophetic? Have you had a memorable dream recently?



owl for signature use *Tree*


I read a book about dream interpretation once. The book was quite insightful and reality based, however, I still don’t do dream interpretation.

As a child I often had nightmares. Serious nightmares that frightened me to extremes. I remember the fear not the dreams.

The night before the capitol riots on January 6, 2021, in a dream, I saw hoards of people running helter skelter in the dark on the streets and lawns of an unknown place. It was puzzling, but not particularly scary. The picture in my dream, was on the TV screen, hours later, after the police and home guard started to clear the capitol building. K was startled when I spoke up and said, “I saw that in a dream last night.”

It was prophetic but, not identifiable, until the facts evolved a day later.

Basically, my belief is that dreams can be all of the things mentioned in the prompt. Some people like to believe that human biological traits don’t extend into mental realms as well as physical realms.

My dad used to tell about having a dream about an attack on the USA by masses of oriental people. I’ve tried to find out when he might have had that dream? He has passed on now. So, I probably won’t ever know. I personally think he may have had it just before the attack on Pearl Harbor. And, I wonder if it was brought about by the thought processes of groups of Japanese people at that time.

I also read in a science paper about experiments being done about people picking up thought processes from people in other countries. In the experiment, some psychic person in the USA was able to throw a thought to another person in India. I can’t quote the source now, I think I mentioned this in a blog a couple years ago.

Dreams are not so problematic if you look at it in a science based scenario

© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002158-Lets-Dream-Spring-Weather