*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002195-Quarantined-Thanks-Ass-Hole
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#1002195 added January 16, 2021 at 1:04am
Restrictions: None
Quarantined; Thanks Ass-Hole
Yesterday I wrote about a possible Covid exposure but we couldn't get any concrete facts. My wife and daughters had gone to my mothers-in-law's to visit her. My wife's younger sister was also there to visit. On Sunday, shortly before they got ready to leave, my wife's brother stopped by even though he was sick. Wednesday, my wife came home from work not feeling well. She was feeling even worse on Thursday, so she called in and then set up to get a Covid test done. In the meantime, we heard that my wife's brother had gotten sicker and his wife had tested positive. Today my wife's brother ended up in the emergency room with Covid, and my wife's test results confirm she is infected.

That's her brother, sick or not, he isn't going to take any precautions and could care less if he spreads his illness to anyone else. He refuses to wear a mask, he visits people he knows are sick, and he doesn't take the Covid pandemic seriously. Now he has exposed our family, my sister-in-law's family, and his elderly mother to Covid. So far just my wife has gotten ill with some flu-like symptoms, but she is out of work until she completes quarantine. The girls and I are doing fine so far, but with the school just about to open, they are stressed because they may not be able to attend until we all go through quarantine.

It sounds like my mother-in-law is also feeling ill now, and with her being over eighty and having heart surgery this past summer, she's at high risk for Covid anyway. Hopefully, she doesn't get sick, but it's not looking very good. We are trying to find a way to get her in for testing, and hopefully, if she tests positive they can start her on something. I haven't heard of anyone getting sick at my sister-in-law's, but we haven't talked to her for a couple of days now. She is also at high risk.

Why? Because one buffoon won't take things seriously and has no respect for anyone except himself. I just hope the cost of his stupidity isn't very high. The sad part is, no matter what the cost to anyone else, he will not learn from it.

© Copyright 2021 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002195-Quarantined-Thanks-Ass-Hole