*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002271-The-Secret-to-Happiness
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1002271 added January 17, 2021 at 5:04am
Restrictions: None
The Secret to Happiness
The Secret to Happiness? Spend Money on Experiences, Not Things,
For happiness. Buy Experiences, Not Stuff..

We like buying things. Happiness is a matter of buying the perfect house, driving the best car, wearing the trendiest clothes and posting status updates. The first drive in a new car may be satisfying or thrilling for a short while, the thrill always fades and we find ourselves back in the same place seeking the next purchase to keep the feeling going.
If this sounds anything like your life then rest assured there is a better way to spend your money and keep that feeling alive: Stop buying stuff and start buying experiences!
The thrill of purchasing things fades quickly but the joy and memories of experiences, from epic adventures to minute encounters, can last a lifetime.
Wlith all things in life, there is no guarantee that you will always have a good experience. But nine times out of 10 you’re better spending your money on experiences and other people than on yourself. You’re much more likely to have genuine, fulfilling happiness as a result.

So remember:
You want to be happy? Stop buying things and start buying experiences!

© Copyright 2021 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002271-The-Secret-to-Happiness