*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002451
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#1002451 added January 19, 2021 at 2:44pm
Restrictions: None
Another World, Jane Austen
Prompt: You open the bathroom door and find the room disappeared. You are in another world. What happens next?

Like Lost In Austen, the character Amanda ended up in the Pride and Prejudice novel. I want to be in Jane Austen's novel Pride and Prejudice or her world. I would love to hang out with Elizabeth and Darcy. I could have tea with them, ride horses and they could show me around England. I could see first hand how life is England was back in the past. Maybe I could even meet Jane Austen. She could teach me her reading skills and I could be a better writer. I could see the houses of Jane's time and maybe see some castles. I am not sure if I would want to stay in the past but it would be an adventure to spend the day in Jane's time and Pride and Prejudice. I could go to the balls and hang out with my favorite characters. I would be lost in Austen.

Beautiful lawn image of Jane Austen and her book with flowers and a silhouette.



© Copyright 2021 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002451