*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002757-Diksha
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1002757 added January 25, 2021 at 6:01am
Restrictions: None
Diksha
BRAHMAN IS CONCEALED BY FLESH AND BONES ❤ Raja- Kriya Yoga Diksha (initiation) is not just the teaching of kriya yoga Sadhana meditation techniques. The seven chapters of kriya yoga techniques can be found and explained in detail in some of the ancient tantric scriptures of yesteryear. The injunction set down by Babaji is that kriya yoga initiation be given by the God-realized to the sincere and humble disciple who has proven to be truthful (ripe and ready to receive and benefit from the revelation of Truth) from the illumined Preceptor (Guru).

At the time of kriya yoga initiation the Guru reveals Truth to the student in shared consciousness, and then specific kriya yoga meditation techniques are taught in seven chapters to prepare the disciple for the fullness of illumined consciousness (Cosmic Consciousness)...
Before Truth was revealed in shared consciousness and the ancient kriya yoga techniques were demonstrated and taught one cool sunny morning almost half a century ago with two others on the bank of the Ganga in the snow capped Himalayas our Illumined Preceptor said:
"As fire is concealed by ashes, sword by the scabbard, sun by the clouds, fetus by the amnion, rubies by the earth, mattress by the bed sheet, so also, Brahman is concealed by flesh and bones."

© Copyright 2021 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002757-Diksha