*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003064-January-282021
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2235304
A book to keep track of bible studies and other spiritual wisdoms.
#1003064 added January 28, 2021 at 11:08am
Restrictions: None
January 28,2021
"13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray.
Is any merry? let him sing psalms.

14 Is any sick among you?
let him call for the elders of the church;
and let them pray over him,
anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick,
and the Lord shall raise him up;
and if he have committed sins,
they shall be forgiven him.

16 Confess your faults one to another,
and pray one for another, that ye may be healed.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."


Prompt: Prayer as the respirations of the spirit is critical to every aspect to the Christian's life. How has prayer become to you more than simply grace at the dinner table?

owl for signature use


I'm aged 76 with a lot of years of study behind me and, it appears, before me yet. The more you get to know about God's relationship with humans the closer you feel to the Holy Spirit. Prayer for me is just talking to God. A lot of the time it's out loud. Good or bad I just say what is on my mind.

I think it's necessary to say things out loud because the sound waves go out in the air. Electrons are vibrated and information is passed.

"Glory to God in the highest.
Sing it again and again." This is a line from the last solo I ever sang inside a church. It just popped into my mind. Remember to sing praise to God regularly, it will influence the atmosphere around you.

It is 20 degrees on my front porch. Probably lower out in the yard. With big winds, the wind chill factor is lower than the actual temperature. I know the temp. is good for the health of the deciduous trees prevalent in the area so I won't complain. Spring is on it's way.



Stay Warm, Stay Safe.










apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003064-January-282021