*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003399-Brrrrr
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1003399 added February 1, 2021 at 11:07am
Restrictions: None
Brrrrr
signature dancing owl *CastleGr*


Quote:Groundhog found fog. New snows and blue toes. Fine and dandy for Valentine candy. Snow spittin'; if you're not mitten-smitten, you'll be frostbitten! By jing-y feels spring-y.”
― The Old Farmer's Almanac https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/february

*Heart* 1. What do you want to do this month? Write your goals for the month, and think about what you need to do to accomplish them.

I’m on a new Bible reading plan that will help me reread the entire old and new testament in one year. I hope to keep up with the plan for this month. Also, want to be sure to take new dog to his veterinarian appointment and keep up with his training. Then, just get through every day with as much grace as possible.

I’d like to see less snow and cold but that isn’t in my hands at the moment.

I have 3 library books out that should be read in the next 14 days and one new book from Amazon that I would like to read this month.

Maybe I will take a new class if I can find one that meets my curiosity and budget? I'm knitting a sweater, if I get audio books from the library I can knit and read at the same time. February isn't a month for great new ideas. This year just too cold and blustery for exuberance.


*BurstG* keep warm.

© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003399-Brrrrr