*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs

Writing Links

More Links
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003538-Facts-Matter
by Kenzie
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #1160028
Fibro fog, pain, writing sandwiched in between. Quotes. Sermon notes. Encouragement.
#1003538 added February 3, 2021 at 3:59am
Restrictions: None
Facts Matter
Did you know that the swine flu only killed one person, but the swine flu vaccine killed 30 and paralyzed 450? Yep. That was a vaccine that President Carter had rushed to production in 1976.

People always use the polio vaccine as an example of why we should be embracing vaccines. Sure. But did you know that Cutter Laboratories, the company that produced the vaccine made a horrible mistake in the first version of the vaccine? Yep. They injected 120,000 with the vaccine with live polio virus in it and infected 70,000 of them – crippling 164 and killing 10.

Don’t get confused. Big Pharma didn’t make vaccines out of the goodness of their hearts. They are scheduled to make billions upon billions of dollars. You may not be paying for the vaccines, but they are not free. And they have not been fully tested. It usually takes as much as 15 years to create vaccines. And that’s the normal type of vaccines. These are different. And we don’t know the long term effects. But we can be sure that Big Pharma – since the 80s – is not responsible for injuries or deaths due to vaccines. That’s where the vaccine court comes into play, but most people don’t even know it exists. We also don’t know about settlements because the vaccine court puts gag orders on each and every settlement.





A gift from Kiya

"My Favorite Neighbor
"Sharing Sunshine...It's What I Do!
"Admirable Women
"Whose Work Are You Stealing?
"The Potter's Cup and Saucer

© Copyright 2021 Kenzie (UN: kenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003538-Facts-Matter