*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004208-Problems
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(119)
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1399999
My primary Writing.com blog.
#1004208 added February 11, 2021 at 12:25am
Restrictions: None
Problems

"The Soundtrack of Your Life | Day 3


"Problems"
by A R I Z O N A



Full Lyrics


A R I Z O N A is another one of the bands that I've found recently and I'm really enjoying. I almost went with "Nostalgic" or "Oceans Away" or "Find Someone" but this is the song that introduced me to the band and I swear I must've stayed up listening to it on repeat for two hours at least. I don't know what it is, exactly, about their sound, but it really resonates with me. It's a little pop, a little alternative, a little old, a little new. These guys (and The Band CAMINO) are probably the first bands in a long time that I've listened to and can say that I think they have a pretty unique sound.

This song in particular is one that I've found helps me write. I think it's the combination of the uptempo beat and the flowing lyrics, but it's one of the few songs I've been listening to lately that just energizes me to write. I've been trying to assemble a playlist of those kinds of songs in my effort to create more content this year. I'm actually trying to do playlists of songs for each project I work on, and this one's definitely shown up on a couple of different ones at this point. *Smile*


© Copyright 2021 Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004208-Problems