*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1005287-Order
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1005287 added February 26, 2021 at 2:34am
Restrictions: None
Order
GURUS ORDER MUST BE FOLLOWED WITHOUT DOUBTING IT :
One night Nampally Baba appeared in the dream of Shravan kumar's son and ordered him to cut off the Audumbar tree in the premises ; but He did not dared to cut it considering its spiritual significance . Later in the next few days the entire room of baba includng his food was filled with black colured insects . They all realised that those insects were coming from the tree itself , later they had no option other than to cut off the tree , only after which the insects left .

At Nampally , Baba used to sit infront of Noori pan shop . A police constable used to frequently visit that place and used to scold the shop owner( Md.Saber) for allowing such people to stay infront of shop and even ordered him to send him away . 2 to 3 days later it was noted that the constable was killed by an Srilankan criminal in some dispute .

Dr .Gopal Das records one incident . During those days when he stayed at Namapally Police Station , One journalist used to come to Baba and used to comment " Why people are crazy and following this mad man "
He went forward to an extent that he even published an article against baba . Within next few days , it was noted that
journalist died committing suicide and when enquired with his parents about the cause ; no one could figure out the cause !!

GURUS SILENCE IS SUFFICIENT TO UPLIFT SHISHYA
One man when he planned to go to Nampally Baba thought to himself , " Whats the use of going to Baba....Anyways he will
not talk to anyone ". Thinking in this fashion, he eventually cancelled his trip to viit Baba . Baba appeared to him
that night in his dream and to his surprise he noticed that Baba was speaking in to a Devotee telugu very fluently !!
Great lesson that Gurus silence is sufficient to uplift students (Even Dakshinamurthy story teaches us the same ).


© Copyright 2021 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1005287-Order